ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update aww arnv fasted for kushi sooo sweet hes loves her a lot cant see her in pain. Aww its a girl loved how arnav said shes our daughter. continue soon thanks for the pm.
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved this arnav a lot pls continue soon
PART 12 on PAGE 22
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
From more than two months I don't have internet at my home so I am obliged to update the part on Saturday Night, as I stay at my dadi's place. Thus I am trying my best but yet if in future such mistakes happen again please do forgive and also inform me :D.

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awww such a cute upd8...arnav is amazin
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful update
their relationship is so pure...totally loved it
ahhh i can't say this enough but arnav is amazing!!!!!!
the relationship is so beautiful!!!
such a adorable chapter!! loved it!! :) :)
Adorable :) I'm Loving This ðŸ˜³
loved the update
their relationship is amazing😃