Bigg Boss Season 5

Women Are Always Right! She won't lie on camera?

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have always been a supporter of women rights, and I give every women full respect. 

But, It seems that whenever there fight between a male and female the public always sides with the women. When women fight (exception  of dolly bhindra) they are crowned to be "courageous", "sherni", "Jansi ki Rani". The common words to defend women statements are that a women can "never lie about thing like this". Men and women are always held to a different standards.

We have all seen that in Big Boss, whenever a big fight has broken out between two opposite sex contestants, the majority of this forum is always biased toward the female contestants. 
Some examples are:
-Sky and PM fight
- Sid and Mehek
-Amar and juhi-
-Amar and PM
-Sky and Mehek
-Sid and Mehek
-Amar and sohnali

On all those issues that female contestants have earned the most of the sympathy and have become favorites of most people. I agree that in some cases the support was legit, but in other cases people just accepted whatever the female contestant told to the truth. In our society, we believe that a women can never stoop to accusing a man of the wrong thing because she is a women. But look around in your own experience or news it happens all the time. Men and women are equally likely to be good and evil, but if fight women are always considered to the hero. For example, when Pm said that amar scratched her on purpose everyone bashed amar. But later sanjay relieved that it was accident. Also, when mehek accused the sky of the face comments, the host all relieved that both mehek and sky had misinterpreted each other. But in those cases all the hate went to the male contestants. I am not bashing mehek or PM in these examples and if you look at my previous post you know i like both of them. Nor do I want any member to base the female contestants on the topic. But I just wanted to bring out a point. No matter what the females contestants say it is always right, because a women can never lie about these thing right😉. 

Nobody is saint in the house, and Sid, Mehek, Amar, Sky, Sunny, Sohnali and PM have all made mistakes but since Sohanli, sunny, mehek and PM are female there mistakes get over looked. 

There has been incidents when the majority have supported the male but that percentage is marginal in comparison. 

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with most part of ur post- I hate it when women walk away from an issue without much explanation just cause they are women! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree as well . Playing women card again n again to gain sympathy was the worst thing that was seen in these fights...and they got all the sympathy as well.. Extremely sad..that gender is given more importance that what is right or wrong in terms of root cause.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am a female and I agree with you.
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I agree as well . Playing women card again n again to gain sympathy was the worst thing that was seen in these fights...and they got all the sympathy as well.. Extremely sad..that gender is given more importance that what is right or wrong in terms of root cause.

People ask who committed the act? Then they form there judgement
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sorry u cant even compare pm sky and sky mahek fight to the rest
the screaming matches are ok 
but when sky fights with ppl 
he spews vile filth !
he called pm a bar dancer 
n he has said digusting things abt mahek

in both those cases YES THE WOMEN WERE RIGHT !!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think since India has been a male dominant society, people have a tendency to support women in argument to compensate. It will take time for society to become more fair. That does not mean it is a right attitude. I think in any situation one has to consider both sides perspective equally. In a show like this where we never get to see the 'full' picture, it is even more difficult to say for sure. Sometimes the show just wants us to take sides like this and get involved in a heated manner.

MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think since India has been a male dominant society, people have a tendency to support women in argument to compensate. It will take time for society to become more fair. That does not mean it is a right attitude. I think in any situation one has to consider both sides perspective equally. In a show like this where we never get to see the 'full' picture, it is even more difficult to say for sure. Sometimes the show just wants us to take sides like this and get involved in a heated manner.

People are just trying to right the wrong of the past, but they way their doing is not right. The thing that bothers me the most is that when contestants accuse other of being bad niyat the audience accepts without evening questioning it. The things can ruin a person life and family but we think that since a women said she will never lie about it. When in this case she has every incentive to lie. The camera shows 45mins out of 24hours of the house footage, so I think that before people accept anything shown on the television they should question people motives and the facts rather than just going along with them. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree completely..everyone blindly accepts what these woman say because a woman knows better ...everyone had no problem when PM naughtily asked andrew are you wearing boxers inside your dhoti or when juhi said raja ko nanga kiya but amars one lame joke is so offensive for these feminists😡
and sunny had no problem with amar kissing and lifting in couple task and look now..a simple harmless lift suddenly outrages her modesty..i hate these double standards,they all assume that woman can't play dirty games to win😡
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

agree completely..everyone blindly accepts what these woman say because a woman knows better ...everyone had no problem when PM naughtily asked andrew are you wearing boxers inside your dhoti or when juhi said raja ko nanga kiya but amars one lame joke is so offensive for these feminists😡

and sunny had no problem with amar kissing and lifting in couple task and look now..a simple harmless lift suddenly outrages her modesty..i hate these double standards,they all assume that woman can't play dirty games to win😡

I would consider those statements more cheap and digesting than anything amar said.