Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

its taken a year in show terms (Page 4)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I also want everything to come out at once so that everybody can start afresh with relationships rashie must be punished, if she remains good then she and jigar can have their love story but somehow I feel she is going to turn back to her bad old self soon.

I feel it too.  If Rashi is going to reform, the all the sneaky goings on that she and her mum committed against the family and Gopi should come out at  one time and one time only.  In the case of Gopi, why prolong her sufferring?  Once Rashi confesses in front of God, family and Gopi, and begs for forgivness,  it is then that she can start anew

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I would like it all to come out at once but be triggered by Urmi ... I would love for Urmi to go after gopi like she does but Rashi to stand up to her sister and bring her Urmi down by saying after everything she has put Gopi through and isn't she still satisfied ? The modi's could be in the background listening to all confession and Urmi trying to calm rashi down for Rashi to throw her mum out the house and go and give Gopi a hug and apologise for everything ... that would be good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

I would like it all to come out at once but be triggered by Urmi ... I would love for Urmi to go after gopi like she does but Rashi to stand up to her sister and bring her Urmi down by saying after everything she has put Gopi through and isn't she still satisfied ? The modi's could be in the background listening to all confession and Urmi trying to calm rashi down for Rashi to throw her mum out the house and go and give Gopi a hug and apologise for everything ... that would be good 

I love that idea of yours uamaz!!!!! That would just be perfect. Because I don't think the modi's would think about kicking her out of the house then again. and I just would love Rashi's and Gopi's relationshup to gt stronger. Also I just want to see Urmi's shocked and horrified face, if that really happensLOL
dharamluvgiaa IF-Rockerz
dharamluvgiaa
dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I also want everything to come out at once so that everybody can start afresh with relationships rashie must be punished, if she remains good then she and jigar can have their love story but somehow I feel she is going to turn back to her bad old self soon.

ya agree with you.

Go to top