Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

its taken a year in show terms (Page 2)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by d-luna88

I don't want it to come out one by one. Because then it will be always the same. Modi's shocked, Rashi punished, suffering, anger, slow forgiveness and the next exposure and the circle starts again.
I just hope that they are all coming out at the same time or most of them so that we can move on with the track. I think Rashi will stay the good girl she is now and therefore I don't want it to be a roller coaster for her because of her past. If she is given a second chance she shouldn't be doubted all the time, if she doesn't do anything bad again.

@bold i don't want this to happen...
please bring out all at once... but again it will be sad to see all kalakaries out ... after rashi changing completely...it will be sad to see her all crying and all modis loosing all the trust on her ... donno when the CVs are gonna pull off this track

But will they lose all their trust in her? If she has changed and they know about it they surely will see that this all lies in the past and that she is sorry about it. Especially if she admits to it herself they will see that she wanted to make a fresh start without any secrets, won't they? I mean okay they will be shocked and angry at first but I hope they will see that Urmi was msguiding Rashi to do all this and that Rashi feels sorry and wouldn't do these things again (hopefully)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

I don't want it to come out one by one. Because then it will be always the same. Modi's shocked, Rashi punished, suffering, anger, slow forgiveness and the next exposure and the circle starts again.
I just hope that they are all coming out at the same time or most of them so that we can move on with the track. I think Rashi will stay the good girl she is now and therefore I don't want it to be a roller coaster for her because of her past. If she is given a second chance she shouldn't be doubted all the time, if she doesn't do anything bad again.

please bring out all at once... but again it will be sad to see all kalakaries out ... after rashi changing completely...it will be sad to see her all crying and all modis loosing all the trust on her ... donno when the CVs are gonna pull off this track

But will they lose all their trust in her? If she has changed and they know about it they surely will see that this all lies in the past and that she is sorry about it. Especially if she admits to it herself they will see that she wanted to make a fresh start without any secrets, won't they? I mean okay they will be shocked and angry at first but I hope they will see that Urmi was msguiding Rashi to do all this and that Rashi feels sorry and wouldn't do these things again (hopefully)

They'll be more likely to forgive her if she tells them herself, and yeah they'll be disappointed but hopefully will realise that Rashi decided to tell them herself and make a clean slate of it!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

They'll be more likely to forgive her if she tells them herself, and yeah they'll be disappointed but hopefully will realise that Rashi decided to tell them herself and make a clean slate of it!!

Thanks nazmaBig smile at least someone is letting me dream hereLOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
True! a month is a very long tym in SNS!

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Rashi being good can only lead to good for my favourite couple!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Rashi being good can only lead to good for my favourite couple!!

LOL that is true and it will also lead to good things for my favourite man/boy ROFL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
A toast!! To Rashi being good!!! For all our sakes!!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

A toast!! To Rashi being good!!! For all our sakes!!!

A toast!!!

oh I mean a toast

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Go to top