THANK U VIVIAN & SUKRITI 4 ABHIYA.2 PriyaS, Ritwik

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This post is especially dedicated to Sukriti and Vivian. This is to thank them for playing 2 of the most iconic roles in the history of Indian Television. I wanted to specially praise them and applaud this duo on their acting prowess to their blood, sweat and tears in making ABHIYA come to life. Without their hard work we'd never have gotten this Couple to be who they are.

I believe in actors bringing part of themselves into a role even if they are acting. Vivian had enacted a role which is near to impossible in portraying an expressionless, wooden vampire then to the human emoting very well. Vivian had endured a lot of physicality to his action sequences reliving the tight ropes dangling action for flying into air. (I know his personal life interfered with his work infuriating some fans but the body of work is what speaks volumes for me right now) Vivian tried his best be it dancing, acting and gets on well with all of his cast memebers which shows in the show. I'll miss him a lot. 

Sukriti for never taking a day off work and for her professionalism. I adore her work ethic not allowing her personal life to interfere with her work. Sukriti played Pia with heart and for this words are not enough. Sikriti has given us ray of light just like she is the sunshine by nickname. 

Priya Wal also deserves a mention for being the best in making us laugh and sharing her talents with us showing what a versatile actress she is. I loved her instand connection with Sukriti offscreen.

Priya Chauhan for bringing Alina to life even if we weren't given a full dose of Alina's powers Priya brought a freshness to this show.

Ritwick showed us he is truly a master at his craft. I can't stop gushing about his acting chops be it deranged, to sweet or even heart wrenching emotions he can play it all.

Vishal Gandhi made Kabir the sweetest boy next door providing laughs with his bond with Priya wal.

Sidhant Karnick for giving us sexy SID no actor has left a mark the way Sid has done on this show.

Naved as Chand was a genious he is an absolute gem. I love his raspy tone.

Kishwer Merchant is devine as Haseena oozing of hot sugar Momma Vampire appeal. She is the best actress on this show by a mile. and can't wait to see her in future projects

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
True Ayesha! 😃 This was the best ever show on Indian TV. Had seen tons of saas bahu rona dhona shows like Kyunki, n others. Also saw romatic shows like KYPH, Khwaish, DMG. But never did I see a unique concept like that of vampire love story before. This was the best ever show.

Loved each and every character in this show be it Abhay, Chand, Haseena or even Dipannita for that matter. All actors did a brilliant job 👏 Loved the family bonding of the Dobriyals, Raichands n the way every relation was portrayed here. Arnab as a doting father n Chandeena, I have no words to express 😊 Nobody can beat Kishwer. She was the coolest mom ever 😃 I also loved Dobriyal sisters. Loved the rapport between Panchi, Pia n Misha, esp Panchi-Misha scenes. For me Pia-Misha will always be BFFs than sisters. Also Angad n Tracker added their comic element to the show 😆 Kabir was the cutest guy next door u'll ever come across 😳 n MishKa ending was just superb ⭐️ I miss even T. Madhura did a fab job as a bitchy snotty girl n not to mention she was the glamour quotient of this show. I felt she was way better than the Paris returned Pia in terms of fashion.

Sid was the sexiest negative character ever portrayed on TV. His one liners were simply superb n his chemistry with Vahbhiz was too good 😊 His interactions with Chand were the best part about his role. Too good.

Coming to Khuranas, I loved Jeh, Dipu n Alina. RD is a superb actor 👏 In terms of acting he had better scenes compared to Abhay as he got to portray many shades to his character. I wouldn be wrong if I say he was among the best actors in the show. Dipu also did a good job as a grieving mother hell bent on revenge. Alina's transition from a shy girl to a glam diva was really nice. I only wish we had got to see more to her character in this show.

Also not to forget the brotherly bonding between Kabir n Danish. They had few scenes  but I loved all of them.

Abhiya I can write an epic on ViSu. Vivian was the best Abhay. No other actor could have portrayed that character so well. Suku was mindblowing as Pia-Metz. Hats off to her 👏 Abhiya scenes will always be close to my heart. I love this jodi n will always chersih it.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
last 14 mths... i vill nvr 4gt 
ilove99 thumbnail
A SALAM TO ALL THE CAST!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART NOW!!!!!!WILL MISS THEM MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE...WILL NEVER FORGET THIS TIME...FROM THE 1ST PROMO SINCE WHEN I WAS TOO EGAR TO KNOW THEM MORE TILL THE LAST EPI...WILL KEEP EVERYTHING IN MIND AND HEART ALWAYS  Y
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

True Ayesha! 😃 This was the best ever show on Indian TV. Had seen tons of saas bahu rona dhona shows like Kyunki, n others. Also saw romatic shows like KYPH, Khwaish, DMG. But never did I see a unique concept like that of vampire love story before. This was the best ever show.

Loved each and every character in this show be it Abhay, Chand, Haseena or even Dipannita for that matter. All actors did a brilliant job 👏 Loved the family bonding of the Dobriyals, Raichands n the way every relation was portrayed here. Arnab as a doting father n Chandeena, I have no words to express 😊 Nobody can beat Kishwer. She was the coolest mom ever 😃 I also loved Dobriyal sisters. Loved the rapport between Panchi, Pia n Misha, esp Panchi-Misha scenes. For me Pia-Misha will always be BFFs than sisters. Also Angad n Tracker added their comic element to the show 😆 Kabir was the cutest guy next door u'll ever come across 😳 n MishKa ending was just superb ⭐️ I miss even T. Madhura did a fab job as a bitchy snotty girl n not to mention she was the glamour quotient of this show. I felt she was way better than the Paris returned Pia in terms of fashion.

Sid was the sexiest negative character ever portrayed on TV. His one liners were simply superb n his chemistry with Vahbhiz was too good 😊 His interactions with Chand were the best part about his role. Too good.

Coming to Khuranas, I loved Jeh, Dipu n Alina. RD is a superb actor 👏 In terms of acting he had better scenes compared to Abhay as he got to portray many shades to his character. I wouldn be wrong if I say he was among the best actors in the show. Dipu also did a good job as a grieving mother hell bent on revenge. Alina's transition from a shy girl to a glam diva was really nice. I only wish we had got to see more to her character in this show.

Also not to forget the brotherly bonding between Kabir n Danish. They had few scenes  but I loved all of them.

Abhiya I can write an epic on ViSu. Vivian was the best Abhay. No other actor could have portrayed that character so well. Suku was mindblowing as Pia-Metz. Hats off to her 👏 Abhiya scenes will always be close to my heart. I love this jodi n will always chersih it.

U wrote a better ode to all of these characters. Each and every member deserves a standing OVATION for their efforts.

OMG i missed T aka Madhura Naik. She brought the best ever haughty Cheerleader/ snobby girl act than Sukriti could potray as Pia Dobrial.

The show never put much emphasis on the EMOTIONAL aspect of the show but i will always find a bond and a kinship of sorts with each character because we all have parts of us that we can relate with the characters. Some more than others.

This teamwork and apnapan was evident on the interviews and pics off screen.

I'll miss them all and we will never see this group in another show together. They'lll have their individual shows to work on.

PKYEK rocks.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So true this show was different from any other show & will remain like this . Vivian & suku made many viewers glue to PKYEK & also all the other character  . Thanks to all who are part of PKYEK ...vivian playing Abhay . R will always remain close to our heart ...😳

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An awesome post Aiyasha 👏. This is what I would think of as a real Farewell post for the team who have worked 16 hours a day to entertain us.😊 
Eydis thumbnail
nice post every one has plce in my heart will miss them badly and a good farewell to them...
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

A SALAM TO ALL THE CAST!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART NOW!!!!!!WILL MISS THEM MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE...WILL NEVER FORGET THIS TIME...FROM THE 1ST PROMO SINCE WHEN I WAS TOO EGAR TO KNOW THEM MORE TILL THE LAST EPI...WILL KEEP EVERYTHING IN MIND AND HEART ALWAYS  Y

I must admit i never felt this meloncholic about a show ending and remembered the HOURS these people have put together day in and out.
I'll always admire the work ethic that goes into all of this yaar. We don't say THANK U enough to the stars for making this show what it is.👏👏
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Ohh ho... how did I miss this post. 
Very nice post Ayesh. Have nothing much to add except a big thanx to all the cast n crew n Ekta Kapoor for giving us this show that we loved n lived all this while and will do so forever.❤️