Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Iam not sure iAm with Priya on this!! - Page 4

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It's fine to share it with her father. The parents know their children well & can guide them well, better than the outsiders. I know she is mature but in situations like these, its always better to share your feelings with closed ones., discuss with them & find the solution.
In recent times parents are becoming more friendly with their children, which is good thing.I share everything with my parents.It's wondeful thing when they become guiding light & we come out with flying colours through the difficult situations.😃
Another thing, its better to share with them cause sometimes outsiders can take disadvantage of it. Like Shaq is ruining Nut's .Or may gossip about it.

Coming to the negativity & positivity on the forum. Agree, the BALH forum is kind of calm, we dont fight & all. It's a feel-good factor. But really there are so many negative posts in recent times.Specially during HM track.
We will have to be patient after all it's TV show bounded by limitations of TRP's & all.
Agree with Avi, Maris & leoforever on these .
We can have differences of opinions but sadly, ppl post rarely on good points or beautiful things about RaYa & the show.Please guies make this forum active in good times of the show also. Afterall this show is different & have touched the audiences by  it's refreshing charm. 

Fosla, its only my take about overall issue, not talking about the specific post. Thanks for the post, got the chance here to speak out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Maris,
Have u noticed  the entire forum posts in the past few days has turned so negative? Every lil thing which u can expect normally in  soaps is blown out of proportion?When Apeeksha was not there for some time there were umpteen posts griping abt loose ends and asking where she is? Now that she's here people are crying foul...😆 So true Avi! You said it.👏
Everyone has forgotten that BALH had given us some memorable moments and great episodes...I'm beginning to believe that people  with vested interests come here to bring down the popularity of the show...Wrongful criticism is different from constructive criticism...It hardly happens here. If people don't like the actors or the show they  should stop watching...There are so many shows to watch in all different channels.It's so ironic that that people who themselves write with so many spelling mistakes and bad language taking pot shots at the show..
Really frustrated with all these negativity going on.

Calm down dear! 🤗We love this show so much.We feel bad when see so much negativity about it.
cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys dnt lose ur patience...dis situation will make dem realize dat how important dey both r to each other...it will take deir relationship to d heights of lov...as far as priyas telling all d stuff to her dad is not wrong...he alwz giv her gud suggestions...ek hi toh sensible person hai poore show me...i think ram n priya need more time n situations to realize each others importance n luv...so hopefully we gonna njoy dese scenes as well...i want priya to go to her parents place for few daz n ram feeling lonely widout her...n new ward's inauguration is on d way...
cutiesakshi thumbnail
sorry double postEdited by cutiesakshi - 12 years ago
sadffi thumbnail

Saniya,Leo4ever,\avivarik...

Salute to your post...👏

I was thinking the same...

but hesitated to do so,i was afraid that noone would get my point...

But thnx to you guys...😊

saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Aviva and others..

DIfferent point of view is not negativity...It is just another opinion...Its open forum and all are allowed to voice and write what they think and how they feel...

I am sorry to see you feel frustrated abt most forum has turned negative...😳

Atleast some are taking pot shots @ the fiction show and not at the fellow members...😳

Peace out!!  Enjoy!!

Misunderstanding! Remember your post during Ashwin track. What Priya will do sumthing like that. We were discussing the issue why ppl not reply to the posts & the constructive thoughts shared.Ppl reply less on that kind of posts.
 Though less fights we see more negative posts here.
neha445 thumbnail
i  also think discussing things with your parents is nt wrong i still discuss with my mom and always will as for priya's reaction on apeksha story i find it wrong on both sides ram 's side for being in the defensive coz he is afraid and priya for fiest laughin it off which was annoyin and now to blow it over the top ram behaved in much more sensible way in aswin track