Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Iam not sure iAm with Priya on this!! (Page 3)

fosla IF-Sizzlerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
What happ to all the trust is what my question is too? Ram has time
And again told Priya abt her importance of his family. I don't
Think he has gone and discussed his trust issues when Ashwin matter came thru

We the viewers had the priviledge of knowing the schemes of evil
Trio. But Ram trusts them and lives their life for them!

And He protected his wife in order to not create any suspicion
In their eyes! He has never let her down in front of them! Is it only fair for Priya
To talk to her Dad abt something which she has idea abt. Mind you. Ram told her clearly
It's not what u think!!!

In such a crisis. It would have been her character to let go and hold trust with Ram!!!

Iam not saying don't talk to ur parents after marriage! But this is n

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
About spouse: Certain things you discuss with your family and some with your friend...

Ram has a confidant in Vikram...Apparently Priya has her father...But soon she will have to understand that not always she should discuss their private matter with dad because RK is Sudhir's damaad...Its conflict of interest...RK might lose respect in Sharma family...Sudhir is fair and very mature father...He will give right advice...

I do agree with the PO abt some of ther points...Priya is the person in Sharma family who they all run to for advice...

There is a diff in confiding in friend VS father...

Priya should have let RK talk last week when he wanted to tell her abt his past...But she made it a laughing matter...Not sure why?  but if she had let him talk, this day would not be here...

PO is not completely wrong abt their post...There is some truth to it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apricitySriBILoveDrama

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Certain people share stronger bonds with some others close to their hearts.. At times of crisis they tend to fall back on them for emotional support and reassurances.. Ram doing so with Vikram and Priya doing so with her Dad is just  a normal phenomena..

Raya are yer to fully bond with each other and there is still an unseen partition between them; which they are yet to overcome.. So each one shares his/her mann ki baatein with persons very close to their heart..

Lets not read too much into this comman occurance..As to your thoughts about promos; yes the initial promos were shot by different persons, then the directors have changed thrice for this show..Sometimes the pace  and the content are bound to suffer due to different handlings.. But overall this show is much better..

Look at the positives and anything negative ignore it..Afterall its only for entertainment , that we all watch TV and drop in here  at the forum to discuss  and rant our feelings..Enjoy things while it lasts!!

Fully agree with you...No doubt the track has dragged and will go on for another 2 weeks before the truth is revealed...but lets not criticize and lose hope...At the end of the day its a serial which we all enjoy watching...There is nothing wrong with Priya in sharing her thoughts with her dad, she has been doing it from day 1 and she has a right to inform her family of the dilemma  she is facing...Ram also spoke to Vikram about Ashwin...

Regarding Priya's behaviour...i think every wife will behave in the same way, compromise or not i think when you are bound with someone for the rest of your lives we give it our everything...and Priya in more ways than one has given her marriage everything be it adjusting to Ram, in laws or any other thing, she has a right to get her doubts cleared...and she has directly asked Ram about it and is still saying that she trusts him...I too have a doubt that she did not hear Ram and Apeksha's convo she only saw the hug which has left her rattled...and as she has not realized her love for Ram yet she herself is confused over the strong reactions her heart and mind are giving her...

Overall...lets stay positive and hope that its sort out at the earliest and all misunderstandings are cleared...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30SriBsaniya9919maris08swethasyam08

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Certain people share stronger bonds with some others close to their hearts.. At times of crisis they tend to fall back on them for emotional support and reassurances.. Ram doing so with Vikram and Priya doing so with her Dad is just  a normal phenomena..

Raya are yer to fully bond with each other and there is still an unseen partition between them; which they are yet to overcome.. So each one shares his/her mann ki baatein with persons very close to their heart..

Lets not read too much into this comman occurance..As to your thoughtsaris about promos; yes the initial promos were shot by different persons, then the directors have changed thrice for this show..Sometimes the pace  and the content are bound to suffer due to different handlings.. But overall this show is much better..

Look at the positives and anything negative ignore it..Afterall its only for entertainment , that we all watch TV and drop in here  at the forum to discuss  and rant our feelings..Enjoy things while it lasts!!
Maris,
Have u noticed  the entire forum posts in the past few days has turned so negative? Every lil thing which u can expect normally in  soaps is blown out of proportion?When Apeeksha was not there for some time there were umpteen posts griping abt loose ends and asking where she is? Now that she's here people are crying foul...
Everyone has forgotten that BALH had given us some memorable moments and great episodes...I'm beginning to believe that people  with vested interests come here to bring down the popularity of the show...Wrongful criticism is different from constructive criticism...If people don't like the actors or the show they  should stop watching...There are so many shows to watch in all different channels.It's so ironic that that people who themselves write with so many spelling mistakes and bad language taking pot shots at the show..
Really frustrated with all these negativity going on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--RaYa--crystal30SriBsaniya9919maris08swethasyam08leo4ever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Aviva and others..

DIfferent point of view is not negativity...It is just another opinion...Its open forum and all are allowed to voice and write what they think and how they feel...

I am sorry to see you feel frustrated abt most forum has turned negative...Embarrassed

Atleast some are taking pot shots @ the fiction show and not at the fellow members...Embarrassed

Peace out!!  Enjoy!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 December 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBswethasyam08

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Aviva and others..

DIfferent point of view is not negativity...It is just another opinion...Its open forum and all are allowed to voice and write what they think and how they feel...

I am sorry to see you feel frustrated abt most forum has turned negative...Embarrassed

Atleast some are taking pot shots @ the fiction show and not at the fellow members...Embarrassed

Peace out!!  Enjoy!!

@Varsha
I'm not talking about different points of view.There should be difference of opinion and different view points. It's when everything is tilted to the negative side then the balance gets lost ...I'm talking abt the latest posts...Show me one post with a little bit of positive takes on the show...
BY the way what's this peace out??????????????I don't have any grievance against anyone...Only the tone of the posts

swethasyam08

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

@Varsha
I'm not talking about different points of view.There should be difference of opinion and different view points. It's when everything is tilted to the negative side then the balance gets lost ...I'm talking abt the latest posts...Show me one post with a little bit of positive takes on the show...
BY the way what's this peace out??????????????I don't have any grievance against anyone...Only the tone of the posts

If show has something negative to write people will...We cant force anyone to think otherwise...If you find tone of others post negative or not likeable it goes for all post made by me, you and others...

Peace out was for a friendly post...WHy does it have to be grievence?  I dont see it that way...

Let people write what they really think...Feedback is a feedback...Again subjective...SOme would call and consider it constructive and some would otherwise...With that I will go as my GFs are coming for dinner...Enjoy discussion...Ciao..Big smile

swethasyam08

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by avivakirk

@Varsha

If show has something negative to write people will...We cant force anyone to think otherwise...If you find tone of others post negative or not likeable it goes for all post made by me, you and others...

Peace out was for a friendly post...WHy does it have to be grievence?  I dont see it that way...

Let people write what they really think...Feedback is a feedback...Again subjective...SOme would call and consider it constructive and some would otherwise...With that I will go as my GFs are coming for dinner...Enjoy discussion...Ciao..Big smile

Enjoy your dinner...have fun

Go to top