Vikram!????
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fosla

Ok! When I said stuck up with her Maayka,
I really think she is still not moved on yet! Sorry if it sounded rude
How many times have we seen her complaining to Shipra
And how many times have we seen her appreciating Ram
She didn't put much effort in knowing in her in laws too! She
Was all fine in bein with her books and in her room!

C mon she is not 18 and needs to call mom and dad to find
Out Wht to wear and cook! She has run the family herself
And was shown as responsible. Seems like Nutz calls her Maayka ppl
Lesser than Priya's! Now please don't hold my throat
For comparing them! Just a thought!

And Iam not a lousy Mil but someone who is not too fond of her MIl in real life
So it's not wrong to expect Priya to be a little more independent
No offence

"she is still not moved on yet!" - why should you move on from parents? since you have grown up and got marrried and that their use has finished and you can chuck them? or move on? how come there is a sudden change of nature once you are married? how come they become suddenly dumb? Before marriage, albiet one can be 23 or 33 like priya, she would naturally be talking her concerns out with her family. why should she suddenly change that practice? and someone rightly said in a matter which sort of questions the marriage itself. Ram on the other end has a loser of a family and has hence substitutes them with Vikram and hence he runs to him for everything. unfortunately Nuts turned out to be Nutzilla because she cannot depend on her maayka. honestly..nothing against you but just a different perspective. for me independence does not mean not reaching out for good help/adivse when it is at arms length. but to make a informed decision with all good advise you can gather.
Think Priya  would  have thought that with Ram's nature and his physical appearance no woman in her right mind would fall for Ram so that's why she brushed it off lightly...Moreover u share your hurts and frustrations only with the people whom u can trust...Ram trusts Vik with his life but his step family in his subconscious mind knows for sure  he cannot trust them with his real feelings

Ram talks with his best friend, so does Priya. Ram's best friend is Vikram, Priya's is her dad. Being her dad is just a plus to it.  My POV. 
 When Priya saw Ram with another girl, she confronted him, asked him directly and wanted to hear the truth and explanation from his lips. She didnt doubted him at first nor followed him and waiting that way to find the truth. 
Originally posted by fosla

Should she really talk to her Dad about it?
He might be the expert in relationships and
Seen his share of experiences. But I highly
Doubt Ram and Priya's relationship any better
Than herself.

Somehow she really is still stuck up with
Her Maayka!! Resident advisor for her moms
Actions and calling her mom during honeymoon
For complaining! Not seen much of positivity abt her
Relationship with Ram to her parents!

Sorry guys! Just ranting! I think she should deal it between
Ram Nd her! Or get into jasoozi mode and talk to Apeeksha!

I am also surprised that after everything she said about trusting him and believing in him, that she is now behaving this way. Ram Kapoor believed her and in her integrity despite everything that he saw and heard. Where is the trust now? She isn't giving him the same respect.

Certain people share stronger bonds with some others close to their hearts.. At times of crisis they tend to fall back on them for emotional support and reassurances.. Ram doing so with Vikram and Priya doing so with her Dad is just  a normal phenomena..

Raya are yer to fully bond with each other and there is still an unseen partition between them; which they are yet to overcome.. So each one shares his/her mann ki baatein with persons very close to their heart..

Lets not read too much into this comman occurance..As to your thoughts about promos; yes the initial promos were shot by different persons, then the directors have changed thrice for this show..Sometimes the pace  and the content are bound to suffer due to different handlings.. But overall this show is much better..

Look at the positives and anything negative ignore it..Afterall its only for entertainment , that we all watch TV and drop in here  at the forum to discuss  and rant our feelings..Enjoy things while it lasts!!
What happ to all the trust is what my question is too? Ram has time
And again told Priya abt her importance of his family. I don't
Think he has gone and discussed his trust issues when Ashwin matter came thru

We the viewers had the priviledge of knowing the schemes of evil
Trio. But Ram trusts them and lives their life for them!

And He protected his wife in order to not create any suspicion
In their eyes! He has never let her down in front of them! Is it only fair for Priya
To talk to her Dad abt something which she has idea abt. Mind you. Ram told her clearly
It's not what u think!!!

In such a crisis. It would have been her character to let go and hold trust with Ram!!!

Iam not saying don't talk to ur parents after marriage! But this is n
About spouse: Certain things you discuss with your family and some with your friend...

Ram has a confidant in Vikram...Apparently Priya has her father...But soon she will have to understand that not always she should discuss their private matter with dad because RK is Sudhir's damaad...Its conflict of interest...RK might lose respect in Sharma family...Sudhir is fair and very mature father...He will give right advice...

I do agree with the PO abt some of ther points...Priya is the person in Sharma family who they all run to for advice...

There is a diff in confiding in friend VS father...

Priya should have let RK talk last week when he wanted to tell her abt his past...But she made it a laughing matter...Not sure why?  but if she had let him talk, this day would not be here...

PO is not completely wrong abt their post...There is some truth to it..

Originally posted by maris08

Certain people share stronger bonds with some others close to their hearts.. At times of crisis they tend to fall back on them for emotional support and reassurances.. Ram doing so with Vikram and Priya doing so with her Dad is just  a normal phenomena..

Raya are yer to fully bond with each other and there is still an unseen partition between them; which they are yet to overcome.. So each one shares his/her mann ki baatein with persons very close to their heart..

Lets not read too much into this comman occurance..As to your thoughts about promos; yes the initial promos were shot by different persons, then the directors have changed thrice for this show..Sometimes the pace  and the content are bound to suffer due to different handlings.. But overall this show is much better..

Look at the positives and anything negative ignore it..Afterall its only for entertainment , that we all watch TV and drop in here  at the forum to discuss  and rant our feelings..Enjoy things while it lasts!!

Fully agree with you...No doubt the track has dragged and will go on for another 2 weeks before the truth is revealed...but lets not criticize and lose hope...At the end of the day its a serial which we all enjoy watching...There is nothing wrong with Priya in sharing her thoughts with her dad, she has been doing it from day 1 and she has a right to inform her family of the dilemma  she is facing...Ram also spoke to Vikram about Ashwin...

Regarding Priya's behaviour...i think every wife will behave in the same way, compromise or not i think when you are bound with someone for the rest of your lives we give it our everything...and Priya in more ways than one has given her marriage everything be it adjusting to Ram, in laws or any other thing, she has a right to get her doubts cleared...and she has directly asked Ram about it and is still saying that she trusts him...I too have a doubt that she did not hear Ram and Apeksha's convo she only saw the hug which has left her rattled...and as she has not realized her love for Ram yet she herself is confused over the strong reactions her heart and mind are giving her...

Overall...lets stay positive and hope that its sort out at the earliest and all misunderstandings are cleared...
Originally posted by maris08

Lets not read too much into this comman occurance..As to your thoughtsaris about promos; yes the initial promos were shot by different persons, then the directors have changed thrice for this show..Sometimes the pace  and the content are bound to suffer due to different handlings.. But overall this show is much better..

Maris,
Have u noticed  the entire forum posts in the past few days has turned so negative? Every lil thing which u can expect normally in  soaps is blown out of proportion?When Apeeksha was not there for some time there were umpteen posts griping abt loose ends and asking where she is? Now that she's here people are crying foul...
Everyone has forgotten that BALH had given us some memorable moments and great episodes...I'm beginning to believe that people  with vested interests come here to bring down the popularity of the show...Wrongful criticism is different from constructive criticism...If people don't like the actors or the show they  should stop watching...There are so many shows to watch in all different channels.It's so ironic that that people who themselves write with so many spelling mistakes and bad language taking pot shots at the show..
Really frustrated with all these negativity going on.