Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aviva and others..

DIfferent point of view is not negativity...It is just another opinion...Its open forum and all are allowed to voice and write what they think and how they feel...

I am sorry to see you feel frustrated abt most forum has turned negative...😳

Atleast some are taking pot shots @ the fiction show and not at the fellow members...😳

Peace out!!  Enjoy!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Aviva and others..

DIfferent point of view is not negativity...It is just another opinion...Its open forum and all are allowed to voice and write what they think and how they feel...

I am sorry to see you feel frustrated abt most forum has turned negative...😳

Atleast some are taking pot shots @ the fiction show and not at the fellow members...😳

Peace out!!  Enjoy!!

@Varsha
I'm not talking about different points of view.There should be difference of opinion and different view points. It's when everything is tilted to the negative side then the balance gets lost ...I'm talking abt the latest posts...Show me one post with a little bit of positive takes on the show...
BY the way what's this peace out??????????????I don't have any grievance against anyone...Only the tone of the posts
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avivakirk

@Varsha
I'm not talking about different points of view.There should be difference of opinion and different view points. It's when everything is tilted to the negative side then the balance gets lost ...I'm talking abt the latest posts...Show me one post with a little bit of positive takes on the show...
BY the way what's this peace out??????????????I don't have any grievance against anyone...Only the tone of the posts

If show has something negative to write people will...We cant force anyone to think otherwise...If you find tone of others post negative or not likeable it goes for all post made by me, you and others...

Peace out was for a friendly post...WHy does it have to be grievence?  I dont see it that way...

Let people write what they really think...Feedback is a feedback...Again subjective...SOme would call and consider it constructive and some would otherwise...With that I will go as my GFs are coming for dinner...Enjoy discussion...Ciao..😃

avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

If show has something negative to write people will...We cant force anyone to think otherwise...If you find tone of others post negative or not likeable it goes for all post made by me, you and others...

Peace out was for a friendly post...WHy does it have to be grievence?  I dont see it that way...

Let people write what they really think...Feedback is a feedback...Again subjective...SOme would call and consider it constructive and some would otherwise...With that I will go as my GFs are coming for dinner...Enjoy discussion...Ciao..😃

Enjoy your dinner...have fun
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aviva

Hey!! I think the issue is not negative posts!!
Our outbursts are for the track and points of view
On the character!! Nobody is bashing sakshi
Of Ram!! Yes! Everybody wanted loose ends
But u think Apeekshas story has moved much farther in the
Few months! I think it's alright to critize positively because we all
Love this show!

We sing Oh la la for awww moments and cry foul for the not so aww ones!

I am glad that our forum is getting active and our rank doesn't go down if
We don't let our members discuss their opinions!!

If my post offends u , it's definitely not the intention !!
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Aviva

Hey!! I think the issue is not negative posts!!
Our outbursts are for the track and points of view
On the character!! Nobody is bashing sakshi
Of Ram!! Yes! Everybody wanted loose ends
But u think Apeekshas story has moved much farther in the
Few months! I think it's alright to critize positively because we all
Love this show!

We sing Oh la la for awww moments and cry foul for the not so aww ones!

I am glad that our forum is getting active and our rank doesn't go down if
We don't let our members discuss their opinions!!

If my post offends u , it's definitely not the intention !!

Fosla,
Nobody is against criticism or different points of view ...Agree we all cannot be on the same page...Just wanted to point out that very few talked abt the positive points of the show...When one gives feedback u focus not only  on the positives alone and also point out the flaws...There needs to be a balance btwn positives and negatives
I'm proud of our forum and the peace we enjoy over here...proud that this show not a chocolatey love story but a different take on love and romance in such short time garnered the trpsto take it to its current position...Personally I have always encouraged posts by new members and want them to come up with more creative posts...thus raisingthe rank..btwn it's not your post but I was talking abt the general trend of the posts in the past few days
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Should she really talk to her Dad about it?
He might be the expert in relationships and
Seen his share of experiences. But I highly
Doubt Ram and Priya's relationship any better
Than herself.

Somehow she really is still stuck up with
Her Maayka!! Resident advisor for her moms
Actions and calling her mom during honeymoon
For complaining! Not seen much of positivity abt her
Relationship with Ram to her parents!

Sorry guys! Just ranting! I think she should deal it between
Ram Nd her! Or get into jasoozi mode and talk to Apeeksha!

First I am sorry to say I completely disagree with u r post……you asked one thing he might be the expert in relationship ya he is expert every girl heart there is important place in her father…….. take an one example  me……..my  family lives in India my father lives in Saudi Arabia I remember he went Saudi I was in 10years old now I am 24years at present also he is in Saudi  but our relation ship I mean my father and me very very strong I share each and every thing  with my  father phone par….i think every day he called me at least 10times  u asked me one thing ye sub shadhi ke phele saadi ke baad husband is sub kuch hai after marriage every girl relationships changes towards his maayka she changed everything she feel her husband her family all this but in now priya condition her husband become a problem then what she do……..kisike ke saath  she shares his feelings I think priya is right……….every girls heart her father occupying very important place after her  husband………specially my heart  mere liye mere father hi subh kuch hai I am not married marriage ke baad bhi mere father's comes first after that all other………this my opinion

pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said sai i agree with u r post my opinion also same
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all i agree with the number of negative posts increasing an example : every four days we get a new post about body doubles , about the scenes shot. same thing continous .i suggested that mods open a sticky note for all the body doubles and scene mixing.  second instance is just the title dissapointed etc is frequently being used, this is all does give a negative or the members not happy with the development. however i do agree that everyone should discuss their point of view but in a balance, unlike other an other forum where noone acknowledges any flaws refuse to accept anything can be wrong and who so do find it are labelled as unable to understand the plot or concept 😉, i dont want our forum to become like this either, i just miss the old feel good feeling i used to get when visitng the forum earlier  😊 

now on the post  my views :
    pryia only confided after ram said that he still has a rishta with a girl ( who said to priya i came for my dost with whom you in honeymoon , with the kangan ,the hug and that line and fimnally admission of ram it seems that she is her fiance atleast from priyas point of view) then also she dsnt want to believe her head saying it , rather wants to believe her heart which shows true trust for ram ram also mistrusted her when confided with vikrram , the whole scene he did with ashwin was with the help of  ashwins wife too, she filled in the gaps. i dont feel that just cause you are married you become aloof from your family, and i really admire that she confided in her dad, lots of times girls hide little things and then they get worse, at the end it is your parents and you will alwys turn to them when in toruble. i find thoses bahus unrealistic who lie to their parents of ther happiness and who are never shown any role in ther mayaka.
  • she was moving forward and will actually only listen to her heart in future epis and will unite ram with his family, but right now the hurt and the fact that she has long stopped talking about it as a compromise but he still says it , so she is a lil threatened and scared of both her own reaction and her future.

thanks for tolerating my rants 😃

Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

first of all i agree with the number of negative posts increasing an example : every four days we get a new post about body doubles , about the scenes shot. same thing continous .i suggested that mods open a sticky note for all the body doubles and scene mixing.  second instance is just the title dissapointed etc is frequently being used, this is all does give a negative or the members not happy with the development. however i do agree that everyone should discuss their point of view but in a balance, unlike other an other forum where noone acknowledges any flaws refuse to accept anything can be wrong and who so do find it are labelled as unable to understand the plot or concept 😉, i dont want our forum to become like this either, i just miss the old feel good feeling i used to get when visitng the forum earlier  😊 

now on the post  my views :
    pryia only confided after ram said that he still has a rishta with a girl ( who said to priya i came for my dost with whom you in honeymoon , with the kangan ,the hug and that line and fimnally admission of ram it seems that she is her fiance atleast from priyas point of view) then also she dsnt want to believe her head saying it , rather wants to believe her heart which shows true trust for ram ram also mistrusted her when confided with vikrram , the whole scene he did with ashwin was with the help of  ashwins wife too, she filled in the gaps. i dont feel that just cause you are married you become aloof from your family, and i really admire that she confided in her dad, lots of times girls hide little things and then they get worse, at the end it is your parents and you will alwys turn to them when in toruble. i find thoses bahus unrealistic who lie to their parents of ther happiness and who are never shown any role in ther mayaka.
  • she was moving forward and will actually only listen to her heart in future epis and will unite ram with his family, but right now the hurt and the fact that she has long stopped talking about it as a compromise but he still says it , so she is a lil threatened and scared of both her own reaction and her future.

thanks for tolerating my rants 😃

It's not rants but your take on the show and what's happening👏