-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh guys,i think i get it know,I was just watching the episode again because its amazing😳even though my lovely Vishal wasn't in it😭,anyway i think Koki is happy of Gohem coming closer but if u notice when Ahem comes home early,i think she was worried,Koki was worried what if Ahem starts to lack and fall behind in office work and than she had to feel insulted by asking money from Chirag,In a way its justified for Koki to act the way she did,i just hope Ahem can juggle office work and Gopi otherwise Koki is gonna be after him😆 Ahem really needs to get Gopi a mobile!😃

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Oh guys,i think i get it know,I was just watching the episode again because its amazing😳even though my lovely Vishal wasn't in it😭,anyway i think Koki is happy of Gohem coming closer but if u notice when Ahem comes home early,i think she was worried,Koki was worried what if Ahem starts to lack and fall behind in office work and than she had to feel insulted by asking money from Chirag,In a way its justified for Koki to act the way she did,i just hope Ahem can juggle office work and Gopi otherwise Koki is gonna be after him😆 Ahem really needs to get Gopi a mobile!😃

🤣 that must be it. I wouldn't want my heroine koki to have to ask this idiot Chirag for money!!!!!!!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

interesting of course she has made her son mr  businessman n for him to become parag hell no she has groomed  him from day one n now love wow,    it will be interesting to see  how kokila can get aham to stay at the top n be with his gopi oh n i agree its time aham gets gopi a phone or even a computer so he can watch n speak to her  so when she is sleeping he will be quiet n when she is awake he can chat  to  nice i like this
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chika and kirstin I agree with both of you that could definitely be it but added to the fact that she has seen hurt by misunderstanding ahems actions before and she knows her son can be very hurtful when he wants to I think she feels by behaving like this gopi will again misunderstand him and will hurt. Remember she loves gopi and came very close to losing her darling dil so it wud bring out the protective instincts of koki.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Chika and kirstin I agree with both of you that could definitely be it but added to the fact that she has seen hurt by misunderstanding ahems actions before and she knows her son can be very hurtful when he wants to I think she feels by behaving like this gopi will again misunderstand him and will hurt. Remember she loves gopi and came very close to losing her darling dil so it wud bring out the protective instincts of koki.

If this is the reason for Kokila's anxious behaviour,than its justified,i can't wait to see that,i hope Kokila becomes a detective to find out about Ahem's emotions and than tries to seperate Ahem from Gopi for him to realise her value and love for Gopi😆
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Chikka good theory, better than mine it seems.

I was thinking she knows Ahem is feeling more guilty than caring and she is worried what will happen once Gopi gets better.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taniks

totally agree with you Aham can be very hurtful hence  if ayeshas tip is true that gopi will be shocked so kokila sends aham away, kokila is very protective of gopi  n we all know that  but also she knows her son he has anger issues,  hopefully sending aham away he will miss gopi so much that he cant wait to come back
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

totally agree with you Aham can be very hurtful hence  if ayeshas tip is true that gopi will be shocked so kokila sends aham away, kokila is very protective of gopi  n we all know that  but also she knows her son he has anger issues,  hopefully sending aham away he will miss gopi so much that he cant wait to come back

I agree with taniks as well. Koki is very protective of Gopi and surely wants to make sure that she is not hurt again. So she will make sure that either Ahem understands how much Gopi ments to him or make him stay away from her
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey Chikka good theory, better than mine it seems.

I was thinking she knows Ahem is feeling more guilty than caring and she is worried what will happen once Gopi gets better.

Thank you😊
Any of these theories are possible,its so exciting to find out what will happen ahead,i can't wait😃
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Chika exactly my thought . ..koki is shown to be very affectionate towards gopi and aham ..so i don't think she will have problem in their closeness...but she is more worried for aham's work..i have also wrote this in pearlali's post...
its also another fact that koki may have to borrowm money form that bighead chirag..i don't want that