Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

isn't it fun watching bb NOW? (Page 3)

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssz

well sky is juz doing that prank and all juz to get footage ,,,,,he knows juz few ppl in the house could be boring for audience other than his negative image of fighting wid sid no entertainment for audience so hes juz plannin stupid prank

infact its heartless ...esp wen someone is sleeping and you scare them off in such a big way some bhoot possessed n all that one could get panic attack loose sleep or delusional for a day or two

heartless morons(other housemates) are wid him juz to get footage ,... n i dont understand why ppl wud think thats entertaining

that means those who are just sleeping and eating, bitching others, backstabbing, making fake drama are real entertainers.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by blue-ice

@ TM...to answer ur question...no i am not enjoying watching BB now...
may be you dont have anyone to support.ROFL
yes u r right...i wouldn't support people like sky juhi and sid...
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

that means those who are just sleeping and eating, bitching others, backstabbing, making fake drama are real entertainers.

Juhi is hardly an entertainerWacko
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

@ TM...to answer ur question...no i am not enjoying watching BB now...
may be you dont have anyone to support.ROFL

<div></div>yes u r right...i wouldn't support people like sky juhi and sid...
Then i m afraid you have to support people like kid sid who has not gained his puberty yet or sonali the double dholki. hahahahaha
sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
nooo its juz not!!!!!

infact you feel whats rong wid big boss and the voting system

and you feel angry on this sky looser cheapstake and amar juhi n sunny  (all slaves of sky and juz stuck by each other to win ) low class ppl no honesty

and then you feel how cud ppl support and vote that looser sky(who cud use and say any dirt) ...moti juhi n amar n sunny have nothing outstanding bout their personality

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWblue-ice.

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

nooo its juz not!!!!!

and you feel angry on this sky looser cheapstake and amar juhi n sunny (all slaves of sky and juz stuck by each other to win ) low class ppl no honesty

and then you feel how cud ppl support and vote that looser sky(who cud use and say any dirt) ...moti juhi n amar n sunny have nothing outstanding bout their personality

The greatest quality about skys group is that they are loyal to each other. You will never see bitching or backstabbing among themselves which is not seen in other contestants. That is why we all love sky.
sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

nooo its juz not!!!!!

and you feel angry on this sky looser cheapstake and amar juhi n sunny (all slaves of sky and juz stuck by each other to win ) low class ppl no honesty

The greatest quality about skys group is that they are loyal to each other. You will never see bitching or backstabbing among themselves which is not seen in other contestants. That is why we all love sky.

yeah rite talking about loyalty...when jail task was on sky amar was planning to win the task to get saved ...if you remember that included they were planing against juhi too

anyways its a plan to stick by to win n stay in the show if u can understand a simple logic ...MAJORITY WINS

its no loyalty...

if they were so loyal why did sky go against sid ...sid was once in thier so called group

they atcually only loyal to those members who say yes sir yes sir ...anyone not agreeing to them sees what loayalty they have in store
sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

well sky is juz doing that prank and all juz to get footage ,,,,,he knows juz few ppl in the house could be boring for audience other than his negative image of fighting wid sid no entertainment for audience so hes juz plannin stupid prank

infact its heartless ...esp wen someone is sleeping and you scare them off in such a big way some bhoot possessed n all that one could get panic attack loose sleep or delusional for a day or two

heartless morons(other housemates) are wid him juz to get footage ,... n i dont understand why ppl wud think thats entertaining

well no one is against entertainment but theres a line and a limit you cant create entertainment outta stooping low ...welll if you are saying if all that crap is entertainment for you ...suit yourself

the show is a full package drama backbiting n all taht mentioned above not necessarily entertaining  always...

all i m saying i juz didnt find that particular prank rite

Go to top