Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ TM...to answer ur question...no i am not enjoying watching BB now...
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

@ TM...to answer ur question...no i am not enjoying watching BB now...

may be you dont have anyone to support.ROFL
shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

Nowadays i love watching Bigg Boss after Mahek Chahal's eviction,i was fed up of her ghise pite dialogues (hindustan dekh raha hai) and emotional dramas,he had hatred for sky deep inside her black heart therefore was always eager to pickup fights with sky,she was the one who used to spread negativity in the house,now that she is out i've seen some positivity in the house.

you are in the eight stage of halogenation...
sssz thumbnail
well sky is juz doing that prank and all juz to get footage ,,,,,he knows juz few ppl in the house could be boring for audience other than his negative image of fighting wid sid no entertainment for audience so hes juz plannin stupid prank

infact its heartless ...esp wen someone is sleeping and you scare them off in such a big way some bhoot possessed n all that one could get panic attack loose sleep or delusional for a day or two

heartless morons(other housemates) are wid him juz to get footage ,... n i dont understand why ppl wud think thats entertaining
sssz thumbnail
sky is negative energy ...y some ppl fail to understand and see it ...where as attacking mehak for the tag...sky is totally low standards who talks dirty bout parents n all juz to win the fite and provoke totally cheap!!!!!!!

those wid him and supporting him may be they like all this
krazyb89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssz

well sky is juz doing that prank and all juz to get footage ,,,,,he knows juz few ppl in the house could be boring for audience other than his negative image of fighting wid sid no entertainment for audience so hes juz plannin stupid prank

infact its heartless ...esp wen someone is sleeping and you scare them off in such a big way some bhoot possessed n all that one could get panic attack loose sleep or delusional for a day or two

heartless morons(other housemates) are wid him juz to get footage ,... n i dont understand why ppl wud think thats entertaining

that means those who are just sleeping and eating, bitching others, backstabbing, making fake drama are real entertainers.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

may be you dont have anyone to support.ROFL

yes u r right...i wouldn't support people like sky juhi and sid...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

that means those who are just sleeping and eating, bitching others, backstabbing, making fake drama are real entertainers.

Juhi is hardly an entertainer
krazyb89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

<div></div>yes u r right...i wouldn't support people like sky juhi and sid...

Then i m afraid you have to support people like kid sid who has not gained his puberty yet or sonali the double dholki. hahahahaha
sssz thumbnail
nooo its juz not!!!!!

infact you feel whats rong wid big boss and the voting system

and you feel angry on this sky looser cheapstake and amar juhi n sunny  (all slaves of sky and juz stuck by each other to win ) low class ppl no honesty

and then you feel how cud ppl support and vote that looser sky(who cud use and say any dirt) ...moti juhi n amar n sunny have nothing outstanding bout their personality