isn't it fun watching bb NOW?

Posted: 12 years ago
Nowadays i love watching Bigg Boss after Mahek Chahal's eviction,i was fed up of her ghise pite dialogues (hindustan dekh raha hai) and emotional dramas,she had hatred for sky deep inside her black heart therefore was always eager to pickup fights with sky,she was the one who used to spread negativity in the house,now that she is out i've seen some positivity in the house. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sky is in tremendous form as an entertainer. He rocks the whole house. Everyday there is something funny to watch because of sky. Keep it up sky baba.

Originally posted by: krazyb89

Sky is in tremendous form as an entertainer. He rocks the whole house. Everyday there is something funny to watch because of sky. Keep it up sky baba.

yrah mahek wasn't entertaining at all,she made some fans that too coz of sky baba,agar sky nahi aata to she was 0 entertainment,she fooled people with her sympathy gaining tricks,whereas sky baba is a pure entertainer,every single day he comes up with something new and creative which is fun to watch. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Big Boss is so much more enjoyable NOW! 
krazyb89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy666

yrah mahek wasn't entertaining at all,she made some fans that too coz of sky baba,agar sky nahi aata to she was 0 entertainment,she fooled people with her sympathy gaining tricks,whereas sky baba is a pure entertainer,every single day he comes up with something new and creative which is fun to watch.

i think the haunting idea must be from sky himself. Anybody from the house is not creative at all because they are all stuck at stuffs like nominations, backstabbing, politics etc.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed ...i am enjoying it... mehek-the negative energy gone out of house.
it will be more fun to watch if sid too goes...
krazyb89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

Agreed ...i am enjoying it... mehek-the negative energy gone out of house.
it will be more fun to watch if sid too goes...

if sid gets nominated by next week there is a high chance of sids eviction as he has made his image fall to the eyes of public.
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy666

Nowadays i love watching Bigg Boss after Mahek Chahal's eviction,i was fed up of her ghise pite dialogues (hindustan dekh raha hai) and emotional dramas,he had hatred for sky deep inside her black heart therefore was always eager to pickup fights with sky,she was the one who used to spread negativity in the house,now that she is out i've seen some positivity in the house.

We have seen his POSITIVITY when he created a big DRAMA with SID at NIGHT, and didn't allow anyone to sleep...

krazyb89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

We have seen his POSITIVITY when he created a big DRAMA with SID at NIGHT, and didn't allow anyone to sleep...

that drama yes made by sid not sky. Sky already completed his duty and woke sid up. Its sid who was sleeping during task and also instigating sky to hit him by the same old drama he applied on pm.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krazyb89

if sid gets nominated by next week there is a high chance of sids eviction as he has made his image fall to the eyes of public.

I will pray for it..he is getting on my nerves ...