korean based show? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
not goong..

the girl in goong is super sweet
I had a feeling that this show is based on a korean or taiwanese show. The pace and screenplay is a bit non-indian. But i still like that. I saw trailers of Goong and My princess. I guess i should go watch them now. :)
Originally posted by -JC-

I had a feeling that this show is based on a korean or taiwanese show. The pace and screenplay is a bit non-indian. But i still like that. I saw trailers of Goong and My princess. I guess i should go watch them now. :)
add coffee prince to your list..

same actress as goong😊
Originally posted by -JC-

yeah you should...!!

Goong is a very heart warming story...!! but the drama deviated a little from the manhwa. 
My princess is a light-hearted comedy... mainly funny... i loved lee seol. She is a really funny girl and yes her dresses and shoes are just ... MUAH!!!
Man i crave those shoes!! and Park hae Young is so hot!!!
Originally posted by petticoat

add coffee prince to your list..

same actress as goong😊

before that watch Secret Garden!!! and The Princess's Man!!
the concept is a mix of asian dramas...taiwan drama-romantic princess;korean drama-goong(princess diaries) has similar plots but this show is not exactly similar to all those shows...this year i saw my princess (a korean drama) where the show started with a mission to find the lost princess...:)))