Sunny a decent girl (Page 4)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by blue-ice

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!
are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...Confused

We're having a healthy discussion. There was no need for the personal comment!

And as for blue-ice;  Too bad that you lack the sense of intelligence.

where did i make a personal comment??

after reading ur posts...i am thanking my Lord that he didn't make me as intelligent as u areTongue...main bewkoof hi theek hoonTongue

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Prostitutes arre better than p*rn satrs ..I agree.
I have no respect for any p*rn stars in this world.

prostitutes have Some name in world but po*ns are calumniated even in their homes.
 Exactly !! How do they survive even ?? I mean just with fame,money Shocked.
I fail to understand their mindset not that I wish to.

According to an interview someone posted of Sunny on this forum, she advises her fans that if they enjoy having sex in front of the camera then they should become po*n stars.

Now who can argue with that. (sarcasm) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimalippi

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!
are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...Confused

We're having a healthy discussion. There was no need for the personal comment!

And as for blue-ice;  Too bad that you lack the sense of intelligence.

FYI, you started with the personal attacks. You are calling the 2-3 Sunny supporters "rude". That IS a personal attack. People have different take on things; just because they disagree with you , you think they are rude? Yea, sure sounds intelligent to me.

As for Blueice, she has intelligence as well as tolerance (something you clearly cannot comprehend).

Thanks for proving my point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. Angry

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? Embarrassed

Per video, she told Juhi that Amar lifted her up in spite  of saying  NO. So just cause she is a po*n-star, does that give everyone a right to invade her personal space? And wasn't she right in saying Amar's wife may feel awkward  considering Shonali accused Amar of indecent behavior (not so long ago). Amar's wife was obviously disturbed with those remarks otherwise she would have mentioned it to Amar when she visited the house.

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?

Very well saidThumbs Up
So just because her profession is in po*nography she should let anyone take advantage of her?

It was pretty clear that she wasn't very comfortable with the way he was dancing wd her. specially when he pulled her sari fall she kinda held it hard. Well maybe because of her profession itself, she may be taking certain things too seriously but that's understandable. cs when ur a Po*n start no one's gonna look at you the way they look at other girls.
Personally I thought she behaved better than Shonali during the dance and pretty impressed that she was up front about what she felt and said it then and there, unlike Shonali who was confused whether the fault was his or hers.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Proving your point? Those were your words. You said "2-3 rude Sunny Supporters". Who is getting personal now?Sleepy

exactlyROFL...
point has been proven Lamaji...hum logon mein thoda sense of intelligence kum hai...issliye hum samajh nahi paa rahe hainLOLLOL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

I was amused at her reply when she said "I have no regrets about what I do"

And she said in an interview, she wishes to get married.

After hearing her statement about having no regrets, will any decent guy marry her?

I was expecting her to say, "I was very young and made a wrong choice but now I wish to change my life" ... hearing that, maybe a decent man would have been convinced that she will not go back into that dirty profession and yes she is a nice girl at heart.

Forget her profession. She has even proved herself a selfish bully and backstabber in the house. She has no respect for anybody. Angry

She is already married. 
even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..

I am SO GLAD that someone said this! I was so fed up with this mindset! even in BB, they go on and on about "isse shaadi kaun karega," "aage jaake iski shaadi honi hai," blah blah blah! I mean W*F? is shaadi the only bloody concern? what about "who will give her work?" or "who would like to be friends with her," or "how will she earn back her respect and make a career for herself?" how about these concerns? why is it always "who will marry her?" i just don't get it! like it or not, not only are there more concerns in life other than marriage, but most of those concerns are more important than marriage! and why is it that i never hear the housemates saying all this shaadi stuff to the guys? why? do they think that no matter how a guy is, some girl will end up marrying him?Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplereturn_to_hadesblue-ice.

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Arey chillax yaron. It's a show and most likely a fixed one at that. Are the people worth fighting with each other over it? Jinko bhi jisko bhi support karna hai, karne do. 

And if it matters, I don't think anyone in this thread or forum is supporting po*nography as a profession. They just looking at everyone as individuals and judging people in the way they present themselves in the show. So there's really nothing to argue about. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorplippiblue-ice.

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Arey chillax yaron. It's a show and most likely a fixed one at that. Are the people worth fighting with each other over it? Jinko bhi jisko bhi support karna hai, karne do. 

And if it matters, I don't think anyone in this thread or forum is supporting po*nography as a profession. They just looking at everyone as individuals and judging people in the way they present themselves in the show. So there's really nothing to argue about. Smile

thank you

you're an angel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

Go to top