Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny a decent girl (Page 3)

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

<font color="#9933CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">A lot of people here defend her profession. But I still have my
traditional and cultural values intact. I have no regrets to say her
profession is unacceptable. There are a million other ways to make money. Anything but that!!!
I have more respect for a prostitute than po*nstars. Prostitutes do this because it's their majboori. Sunny does it for money and fame!

And what is more unacceptable is that Bigg
Boss has invited her to come into the house so that she can increase her
popularity.

People say it is unacceptable to sin and they go to god to ask for
forgiveness but here people are saying there is nothing wrong with being
a po*n star? I'm sure they won't be okay with their relative being a po*nstar.

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. Angry
</font>
If you have so much problem then you dont watch the show and remain traditional.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

I was amused at her reply when she said "I have no regrets about what I do"

And she said in an interview, she wishes to get married.

After hearing her statement about having no regrets, will any decent guy marry her?

I was expecting her to say, "I was very young and made a wrong choice but now I wish to change my life" ... hearing that, maybe a decent man would have been convinced that she will not go back into that dirty profession and yes she is a nice girl at heart.

Forget her profession. She has even proved herself a selfish bully and backstabber in the house. She has no respect for anybody. Angry

She is already married. 
even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..

that is the way it is... that is the way this society works... in the end everyone needs a home and family...
maybe for some...but not for everyone... marriage and family are not related to self worth...there are successful men and women who r single, successful and happy...marriage and family should be a matter of choice ...and  should not happen just because the society expects u to get married and raise a family...

Edited by blue-ice - 15 December 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapiersimplypurple

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

<font color="#9933CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">A lot of people here defend her profession. But I still have my
traditional and cultural values intact. I have no regrets to say her
profession is unacceptable. There are a million other ways to make money. Anything but that!!!
I have more respect for a prostitute than po*nstars. Prostitutes do this because it's their majboori. Sunny does it for money and fame!

And what is more unacceptable is that Bigg
Boss has invited her to come into the house so that she can increase her
popularity.

People say it is unacceptable to sin and they go to god to ask for
forgiveness but here people are saying there is nothing wrong with being
a po*n star? I'm sure they won't be okay with their relative being a po*nstar.

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. Angry
</font>
If you have so much problem then you dont watch the show and remain traditional.

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Seraphic-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

After hearing her statement about having no regrets, will any decent guy marry her?

I was expecting her to say, "I was very young and made a wrong choice but now I wish to change my life" ... hearing that, maybe a decent man would have been convinced that she will not go back into that dirty profession and yes she is a nice girl at heart.

Forget her profession. She has even proved herself a selfish bully and backstabber in the house. She has no respect for anybody. Angry

She is already married. 
even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..

Ofcourse not, women don't need to get married to prove their worth. There are plenty of ways to prove one's worth. Marriage should be out of desire not need. 

Blue Iceji, I only commented with one line because I find the entire premise of the OP's argument totally bogus. Had to state that fact just to refute one of her arguments. As for the marriage comment, I already agree with you on that. I am a woman and I don't believe in the institution of marriage at all. If it works for others more power to them but its not the be all and end all of my life. 
oh ...my reply was for the TM...the part that u highlighted...was feeling lazy to do all that...so i thought i will use ur quoteLOL...sorry about the confusion...
lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

She is already married. 

Ofcourse not, women don't need to get married to prove their worth. There are plenty of ways to prove one's worth. Marriage should be out of desire not need. 

Blue Iceji, I only commented with one line because I find the entire premise of the OP's argument totally bogus. Had to state that fact just to refute one of her arguments. As for the marriage comment, I already agree with you on that. I am a woman and I don't believe in the institution of marriage at all. If it works for others more power to them but its not the be all and end all of my life. 

No decent guy would want his wife to be in this profession. If its her past, its her past but shouldn't be her present! That is intolerable for indian men especially.

So if she is saying she has no regrets. This comment leaves a person thinking that will she carry on into the profession? Will she stop and then go back to it again after marriage, as she has no regrets?

Truly speaking, she may have 2 or 3 rude people supporting her on IF but choosing this profession and believing she is doing the right thing will not gain her any respect in the society.

It is so difficult for any "DECENT" girl to find a "DECENT LOVING" guy now-a-days. Forget Sunny...too difficult for her.

And no she isn't married. If you see her interview on youtube when she was on her way to BB, she stated that she wishes to get married now as well as stating that she wishes to work in Bollywood.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Seraphic-Chits1

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!
are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...Confused

Rapier

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@ TM...what is ur definition of a decent guy?
lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...Confused

We're having a healthy discussion. There was no need for the personal comment!

And as for blue-ice;  Too bad that you lack the sense of intelligence and I pity you for having such a mind where you not only unappreciated a person's opinion but also stoop down to the level where you make personal comments about them. BRAVO!

Edited by lippi - 15 December 2011 at 5:20pm

.Ashima

Go to top