Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

i now this is really off topic and i might get slammed right and left for saying this but why is their only freedom of choice when someone bares it all...why is there no freedom for those who want to cover up...why is wearing a burqa always seen as oppression, its their "choice" right?...so let them have the freedom of covering up...😊...
i am ready for the bashing...but i come in peace.
...please be gentle😃

If it TRULY is their choice and not a result of brainwashing or simply a lack of an alternative, then that is acceptable! and i respect that. i have read an article somewhere about a girl, whose mother was American and whose father was a Libyan. She was born and raised in America with and American education and with all American values. However, as she grew up, she learned about the culture of the place where her father came from as well and she, to the shock of her mother, wanted to wear a Hijab. The mother, although shocked, let the girl wear the Hijab. She could not find a reason to say no. the girl wanted to express her modesty and find a different kind of freedom by covering up. THIS is what I call CHOICE! and this is what i respect! there is no oppression, and she had a CHOICE! the mother didn't force her otherwise, nor did the father force her or her mother to wear a Hijab. she also would not have been looked down upon if she had opted not to wear one. As far as I know, women in the middle east, don't have an alternative (please enlighten me if this is not the case). they have to wear one whether they like it or not. if they like it, then great. and if not, they have no choice. and THIS is oppression, IMO.

I do not bash. Sorry you had that notion about me. But I do not bash anyone. But i am always up for a debate.😉
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lippi

I think Sunny should also be censored.

And where the question comes of po*nography, it is illegal in India and also here in the UK.

Just US - the dirty filthy people who have a history filled with great disgust. 😡

now now, was this necessary? every country has its own share of filth. so don't you be going and throwing stones at one country. 

secondly, every coin has two sides. the fact that is legal in US exemplifies the freedom in US, where no one sets limits on what you do. this is the way i see it.  whereas you chose to see the other side of the coin. pity.
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
I don't actually like Sunny. I don't think she's as sweet as some pple make her out to be and she's definitely got a bitchy side to her. But I'm fed up of the constant reference to her profession. Yes, she's a po*n star BOOHOO! So what? Le'ts just get over it. Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
For ALL those who are saying that Sunny has the FREEDOM to CHOOSE her profession!! Who the hell is saying that she should be jailed for her profession in the first place...

But DO others have the FREEDOM TO HATE the profession called po*nography?? Do others have the right to even talk about their dislike??? do others have the right to support something they do not want to see in their future generations?? ...or is it against Ms. FREEDOM's human rights for other people to  express contempt, dislike...a profession...that a lot of us WILL not want to see for ANYONE in their family in the next 10 generations...a profession that a lot of us feel should not receive a celebrity status at all!!...I would not even like to see po*nstars..!! I can't remove po*n stars ..but I can definitely ask people to STOP admiring a woman's public demonstrations of sexually immoral acts (sex with multiple people ...and public demonstrations of it...ARE immoral in my opinion--I know a lot of people might get offended by me even calling it immoral)...

Only Sunny has the freedom to make sexual demonstrations...while others dO NOT have the liberty to EVEN CONDEMN it!!

How paradoxical!! The advocates of personal freedom..kinda want to REALLY step on others freedom of expression!!!  Is it really a support of freedom...or is it support of po*nography??
Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

Prostitutes arre better than p*rn satrs ..I agree.

I have no respect for any p*rn stars in this world.

\hey i love u diplay pic barun looks so cute in the pics that u have put ur profile nice choice
😉
Apna sab kuch dikhana decent hota hah kya, Bhagwan tab to mai decent nahi hun
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima_123

For ALL those who are saying that Sunny has the FREEDOM to CHOOSE her profession!! Who the hell is saying that she should be jailed for her profession in the first place...

But DO others have the FREEDOM TO HATE the profession called po*nography?? Do others have the right to even talk about their dislike??? do others have the right to support something they do not want to see in their future generations?? ...or is it against Ms. FREEDOM's human rights for other people to  express contempt, dislike...a profession...that a lot of us WILL not want to see for ANYONE in their family in the next 10 generations...a profession that a lot of us feel should not receive a celebrity status at all!!...I would not even like to see po*nstars..!! I can't remove po*n stars ..but I can definitely ask people to STOP admiring a woman's public demonstrations of sexually immoral acts (sex with multiple people ...and public demonstrations of it...ARE immoral in my opinion--I know a lot of people might get offended by me even calling it immoral)...

Only Sunny has the freedom to make sexual demonstrations...while others dO NOT have the liberty to EVEN CONDEMN it!!

How paradoxical!! The advocates of personal freedom..kinda want to REALLY step on others freedom of expression!!!  Is it really a support of freedom...or is it support of po*nography??

GOOD REPLY 👏👏👏👏

You've shown a mirror to some people.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima_123

very good reply../.chalo,somemppl writing huge paras will stop and think abt it now 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lippi

GOOD REPLY 👏

You've shown a mirror to some people.

Quite frankly that post was quite incoherent and illogical.

Acknowledging the 'freedom to choose' is a neutral stance. It is a stance that neither condones nor condemns po*nography. Basically it states that whether or not one produces or views po*nography is a personal choice.

Does one have the right to disapprove and condemn po*nography? Of course! Does one have the right to find po*nography immoral? Of course!

No one ever denied these rights to anyone.

Freedom comes with limitations though. Disapproving or disagreeing with something in no way gives anyone the right to "hate". Flaunting the right to "hate" is implicitly conferring moral approval for racism, homophobia, xenophobia, sexism etc by saying people have the "right" to hate, demean and discriminate against other humans based on their personal opinion. Basic human rights says that you respect the sovereignty of the individual. You may condemn po*nography, but that does not give you a right to "hate" people based on that opinion.

Moreover, no one has denied anyone the right to condemn or have their opinion. The crux of the matter really is the "hatred" spewed on account of this opinion and denying basic human freedoms on account of their opinion. People are just questioning the basis of the opinion and the application of the opinion.

There really is no rational defense for "hate" or "unfair treatment".  But instead of acknowledging that incapability, people accuse others of denying their rights to opinions.