Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rapier

honey, ur back to square one!πŸ˜† not her profession...her freedom of choice! there is a difference!

i now this is really off topic and i might get slammed right and left for saying this but why is their only freedom of choice when someone bares it all...why is there no freedom for those who want to cover up...why is wearing a burqa always seen as oppression, its their "choice" right?...so let them have the freedom of covering up...😊...
i am ready for the bashing...but i come in peace.
...please be gentleπŸ˜ƒ
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i now this is really off topic and i might get slammed right and left for saying this but why is their only freedom of choice when someone bares it all...why is there no freedom for those who want to cover up...why is wearing a burqa always seen as oppression, its their "choice" right?...so let them have the freedom of covering up...😊...
i am ready for the bashing...but i come in peace.
...please be gentleπŸ˜ƒ

awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
bikini or burqa, one western the other eastern, both r for men.

taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: driftingaway

Well if a person chooses to clean sh** as a profession, then she won't come out smelling great. People will turn up their noses when they see such a person. It doesn't matter whether the person wallowing in sh** is a man or woman, they stink

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chits1

Those who don't feel the thread is right..why do they bother to come and post and instigate a fight,I can't understand..if they are wise,they won't reply..but instead they call the thread stupid and post..this is instigating fights.Sunny doesn't pay u guys to instigate fights? Live and Let live..let ppl open threads and post what they want.dhanyavad !

I don't get why every disagreement has to be considered a fight. Are we kids who can't respectfully disagree on something. Life is full of disagreements.  πŸ€”
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Those who don't feel the thread is right..why do they bother to come and post and instigate a fight,I can't understand..if they are wise,they won't reply..but instead they call the thread stupid and post..this is instigating fights.Sunny doesn't pay u guys to instigate fights? Live and Let live..let ppl open threads and post what they want.dhanyavad !

I feel this a great threadπŸ‘
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like her just like the some of the people's earlier comments I AGREE TO THE TEE with u guys.

If she was my friend in reality l would never judge her based on her profession, accept her as my friend. Her PROFESSION is her right.

l would never be ashamed of my friend!

Forget that some people watching BB5 dint bother to find out who Sunny really was and liked her attitude and behaviour in the show and wen they find out about her should they just STOP liking her??? NONONO.

I dnt understand why poeple have a problem with her when she is proud of herself and her achievement?
pklover thumbnail
true .. she should leave
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BB5 is a show aired in INDIA...
Ppl are calling po*nography a profession!! Can it be called a profession !! Profession is one which commands respect and integrity to the society...wheres po*nography is only an exhibit...a public exhibit of your naked body...and a person who does it is also an exhibit...instead of condemning such things we are supporting it by saying its her choice...and blah blah!! Its something to be ashamed of ! She is a flithy dirt on humanity...jise apne jism ko bech diya !!
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wud only say i agree wd topic maker... :)
sssz thumbnail
To all those who responding to my earlier MSG wid negativety...
It's really funny wen u give all the speech in ur long essays about who m I to judge sunny wid her profession n all ... Guys relax I m entitled to my opinion it's not bout freedom war lolz plus to what level some of u taking it that how one knows they will ve daughters n all relax it's not a daughter or son issue... Don't take it to that gender level n all
All I said am ppl wudnt mind havin their daughters being like sunny( profession)
This was for those who support her wtsso rong with that if u giving such long long freedom of profession speech I m bound to think that way that ok there r ppl like u who don't have issues

Secondly u sayin dnt judge her by this n that then y u judging our opinion n taggin us as backward n narrow minded ... Funny!!!! Don't contradict urself

If I don't like sunny n her profression none of ur problem plus there's nothin bout her personality as well to make one like her

Otherwise dislike bout profession aside. I wud atleast say what ever her profession she's a gud person by heart or nature but all I see is being a puppet of sky n their group n no personality of herself