Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey chillax yaron. It's a show and most likely a fixed one at that. Are the people worth fighting with each other over it? Jinko bhi jisko bhi support karna hai, karne do. 

And if it matters, I don't think anyone in this thread or forum is supporting po*nography as a profession. They just looking at everyone as individuals and judging people in the way they present themselves in the show. So there's really nothing to argue about. πŸ˜Š
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Arey chillax yaron. It's a show and most likely a fixed one at that. Are the people worth fighting with each other over it? Jinko bhi jisko bhi support karna hai, karne do. 

And if it matters, I don't think anyone in this thread or forum is supporting po*nography as a profession. They just looking at everyone as individuals and judging people in the way they present themselves in the show. So there's really nothing to argue about. πŸ˜Š

thank you

you're an angel
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

I am SO GLAD that someone said this! I was so fed up with this mindset! even in BB, they go on and on about "isse shaadi kaun karega," "aage jaake iski shaadi honi hai," blah blah blah! I mean W*F? is shaadi the only bloody concern? what about "who will give her work?" or "who would like to be friends with her," or "how will she earn back her respect and make a career for herself?" how about these concerns? why is it always "who will marry her?" i just don't get it! like it or not, not only are there more concerns in life other than marriage, but most of those concerns are more important than marriage! and why is it that i never hear the housemates saying all this shaadi stuff to the guys? why? do they think that no matter how a guy is, some girl will end up marrying him?

THIS! πŸ˜† Why do some men think that any women will be lucky to have them? Arrogance really. But even if a woman does choose him inspite of his bad character, she'll be the loser at the end of the day. Perhaps if women made wiser decisions, these men would also straighten up their act. But that's a different discussion altogether.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Sab ka maatha pagol hain yahaan par..πŸ˜† They say it. You quote it. Then you prove their point? How does that work? πŸ˜†

and don't even get paid for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sssz thumbnail
Desi_girl 420

i am new to this forum dont really know how to go about replying to a particular post

anyhow this really surprises me ...you opinion is urs but common you cant juz say ppl are free to choose any profession and talking againt regression n all that ...

sounds like you  think its fine to choose any profession be a choor dakoo anything you wud call a profession and sounds like ppl like you wudnt mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny ,i am sure you wudnt mind this as you so liberal and see this as freedom of ur choice ...
desi_girl420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssz

Desi_girl 420

i am new to this forum dont really know how to go about replying to a particular post

anyhow this really surprises me ...you opinion is urs but common you cant juz say ppl are free to choose any profession and talking againt regression n all that ...

sounds like you  think its fine to choose any profession be a choor dakoo anything you wud call a profession and sounds like ppl like you wudnt mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny ,i am sure you wudnt mind this as you so liberal and see this as freedom of ur choice ...

Once my daughter is an adult, its her choice to do whatever she wants. I cant force her not to do anything she wants to. I mean it might not be my most favorite profession in the world but all i am just saying is people need to stop being so judgmental and broaden up their mind a little bit. But what can i expect from backward minded people like you. you will hinder personal liberty, freedom of choice, and all that because of your mindset. Not only can u open up your mind, you feel the need to attack others who are liberal or have a broad mindset. oh well i guess it is how it is. and one more thing ppl are free to choose any profession they want as long as it is LEGAL and does not harm others. po*n is legal in the states FYI. chor and dakao isn;t. now did that clear up ur confused little mind. 
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssz

Desi_girl 420

I appreciate your reply.

I'm just shocked at the amount of people who are defending her profession. 🀒

Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

I appreciate your reply.

I'm just shocked at the amount of people who are defending her profession. 🀒

honey, ur back to square one!πŸ˜† not her profession...her freedom of choice! there is a difference!
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

honey, ur back to square one!πŸ˜† not her profession...her freedom of choice! there is a difference!

Then in that case you're posting your comments in the wrong thread!

The threads title relating to her profession and personality not about freedom and po*nstar's rights!

sssz thumbnail
To desi girl 420
Oh well it's you attacking ppl ...it's our wish what profession we support n what not , u can do ur freedom speech else where n by the way in some countries this profession is not even legal ...anyways u r attacking our opinion
Lolz