Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Ofcourse not, women don't need to get married to prove their worth. There are plenty of ways to prove one's worth. Marriage should be out of desire not need. 

Blue Iceji, I only commented with one line because I find the entire premise of the OP's argument totally bogus. Had to state that fact just to refute one of her arguments. As for the marriage comment, I already agree with you on that. I am a woman and I don't believe in the institution of marriage at all. If it works for others more power to them but its not the be all and end all of my life. 

No decent guy would want his wife to be in this profession. If its her past, its her past but shouldn't be her present! That is intolerable for indian men especially.

So if she is saying she has no regrets. This comment leaves a person thinking that will she carry on into the profession? Will she stop and then go back to it again after marriage, as she has no regrets?

Truly speaking, she may have 2 or 3 rude people supporting her on IF but choosing this profession and believing she is doing the right thing will not gain her any respect in the society.

It is so difficult for any "DECENT" girl to find a "DECENT LOVING" guy now-a-days. Forget Sunny...too difficult for her.

And no she isn't married. If you see her interview on youtube when she was on her way to BB, she stated that she wishes to get married now as well as stating that she wishes to work in Bollywood.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lippi

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!

are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...๐Ÿ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail
@ TM...what is ur definition of a decent guy?
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

are u not getting it??...people are not supporting po*n...they are supporting a person's free will...the right of choice...they are supporting sunny's freedom to choose a profession that is legal in her country...how does that translate into supporting po*n...y u r getting all hyper...๐Ÿ˜•

We're having a healthy discussion. There was no need for the personal comment!

And as for blue-ice;  Too bad that you lack the sense of intelligence and I pity you for having such a mind where you not only unappreciated a person's opinion but also stoop down to the level where you make personal comments about them. BRAVO!

Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

We're having a healthy discussion. There was no need for the personal comment!

And as for blue-ice;  Too bad that you lack the sense of intelligence.

where did i make a personal comment??

after reading ur posts...i am thanking my Lord that he didn't make me as intelligent as u are๐Ÿ˜›...main bewkoof hi theek hoon๐Ÿ˜›
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Exactly !! How do they survive even ?? I mean just with fame,money ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
I fail to understand their mindset not that I wish to.

According to an interview someone posted of Sunny on this forum, she advises her fans that if they enjoy having sex in front of the camera then they should become po*n stars.

Now who can argue with that. (sarcasm) ๐Ÿ˜†
lippi thumbnail

FYI, you started with the personal attacks. You are calling the 2-3 Sunny supporters "rude". That IS a personal attack. People have different take on things; just because they disagree with you , you think they are rude? Yea, sure sounds intelligent to me.

As for Blueice, she has intelligence as well as tolerance (something you clearly cannot comprehend).

Thanks for proving my point.

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Per video, she told Juhi that Amar lifted her up in spite  of saying  NO. So just cause she is a po*n-star, does that give everyone a right to invade her personal space? And wasn't she right in saying Amar's wife may feel awkward  considering Shonali accused Amar of indecent behavior (not so long ago). Amar's wife was obviously disturbed with those remarks otherwise she would have mentioned it to Amar when she visited the house.

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?

Very well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So just because her profession is in po*nography she should let anyone take advantage of her?

It was pretty clear that she wasn't very comfortable with the way he was dancing wd her. specially when he pulled her sari fall she kinda held it hard. Well maybe because of her profession itself, she may be taking certain things too seriously but that's understandable. cs when ur a Po*n start no one's gonna look at you the way they look at other girls.
Personally I thought she behaved better than Shonali during the dance and pretty impressed that she was up front about what she felt and said it then and there, unlike Shonali who was confused whether the fault was his or hers.

blue-ice. thumbnail

Proving your point? Those were your words. You said "2-3 rude Sunny Supporters". Who is getting personal now?๐Ÿฅฑ

exactly๐Ÿคฃ...
point has been proven Lamaji...hum logon mein thoda sense of intelligence kum hai...issliye hum samajh nahi paa rahe hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..

I am SO GLAD that someone said this! I was so fed up with this mindset! even in BB, they go on and on about "isse shaadi kaun karega," "aage jaake iski shaadi honi hai," blah blah blah! I mean W*F? is shaadi the only bloody concern? what about "who will give her work?" or "who would like to be friends with her," or "how will she earn back her respect and make a career for herself?" how about these concerns? why is it always "who will marry her?" i just don't get it! like it or not, not only are there more concerns in life other than marriage, but most of those concerns are more important than marriage! and why is it that i never hear the housemates saying all this shaadi stuff to the guys? why? do they think that no matter how a guy is, some girl will end up marrying him?