Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_girl420 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: herefornothing

@desi_girl420: 21st century...! Empowering women ! Acc to you all women in the world should pose naked and then it will be overpowering men...wah re wah sahi hai...great ppl like kiran bedi, hillary clinton, pratibha patil are foolish to have gone thro so much turmoil...they should have opted for the easy way out...kyon?

Clearly you did not read my post properly. i said women have the choice to be modest or to be sexually empowered. its all about choices. hence they should not be treated like any less of a human being or judged by others so harshly. And btw if Kamasutra is sooo sacred then why is it sold worlwide as an eroctic book of lovemaking and btw the positions that are shown in kamasutra, are only shown in po*n movies because the po*n actors and actresses master these move and actually take the time to learn them. its a part of their PROFESSION. just how its the doctors profession to know enough about diseases in order to help the sick patients, po*n star also make effort to give the audience what they want and spice things up contantly to please them so they dont get bored. All these "sharafat" people act soo "goody-goody" like they have never seen po*n, and its indescent. Yea right once in the privacy of their own home when they enjoy po*n, lust over the po*n actresses, then the whole "indecency" factor does not play a role any more right? SHAMELESS of such HYPOCRISY. 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lippi

<font color="#9933CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I was amused at her reply when she said "I have no regrets about what I do"

And she said in an interview, she wishes to get married.

After hearing her statement about having no regrets, will any decent guy marry her?

I was expecting her to say, "I was very young and made a wrong choice but now I wish to change my life" ... hearing that, maybe a decent man would have been convinced that she will not go back into that dirty profession and yes she is a nice girl at heart.

Forget her profession. She has even proved herself a selfish bully and backstabber in the house. She has no respect for anybody. 😑
</font>

Sunny said that out of guilt of looked down low saying she has no regrets n all but truth is she is ashamed of herself, if she is that proud of her acts why didnt she just tell every1 her realiy when she entered itslf! She choose less pleasures in life like po*n n money than to have higher standards as person with self respect, values n morals!!! Recently shez prooving herself that he mde wrong choices oz of wrong bhaiour she has! Laughing at mehk while being bullied by sky, mocking at sid while eatting food hen he is hungry, badmouthing shonali with rest behind her, Lieing to pm she didnt say shez catty when infact she did, now targetting amar to liminate him adding fuelto baseless rumours tryingto proove him wrong!! Hello miss sunny look at ur own flaws before u play blame game u shameless! 😑
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? 😳

Per video, she told Juhi that Amar lifted her up in spite  of saying  NO. So just cause she is a po*n-star, does that give everyone a right to invade her personal space? And wasn't she right in saying Amar's wife may feel awkward  considering Shonali accused Amar of indecent behavior (not so long ago). Amar's wife was obviously disturbed with those remarks otherwise she would have mentioned it to Amar when she visited the house.

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?

i totally agree with u Modji...its like saying that if a prostitute gets raped...she shouldn't complain or get justice because its...oh their profession and they  do it everyday anyways...people do not understand the diff...when something is done willfully and something is forced on someone...

Having said that...regarding sunny in BB house...i think her behaviour is becoming nasty and she is becoming ruder by the day...the smile is gone and she is ready to hit everyone other than sky and juhi...i am not liking this sunny at all
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with the TM...
her profession is "by choice"... and so she should atleast care to see the repercussion of her choice on the society
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

She is already married. 

even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

even if she was not married...do the women have to do everything in their lives with the aim that one day ...a decent guy will show some daya on them and marry them...otherwise their lives will be wasted...are men superior to women that we need one to justify our existence...i can't believe that we are living in the 21st century...should marrige and kids be the sole purpose of a woman's existence..

that is the way it is... that is the way this society works... in the end everyone needs a home and family...
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

<font color="#9933CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">A lot of people here defend her profession. But I still have my
traditional and cultural values intact. I have no regrets to say her
profession is unacceptable. There are a million other ways to make money. Anything but that!!!
I have more respect for a prostitute than po*nstars. Prostitutes do this because it's their majboori. Sunny does it for money and fame!

And what is more unacceptable is that Bigg
Boss has invited her to come into the house so that she can increase her
popularity.

People say it is unacceptable to sin and they go to god to ask for
forgiveness but here people are saying there is nothing wrong with being
a po*n star? I'm sure they won't be okay with their relative being a po*nstar.

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. 😑
</font>

If you have so much problem then you dont watch the show and remain traditional.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

that is the way it is... that is the way this society works... in the end everyone needs a home and family...

maybe for some...but not for everyone... marriage and family are not related to self worth...there are successful men and women who r single, successful and happy...marriage and family should be a matter of choice ...and  should not happen just because the society expects u to get married and raise a family... Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

If you have so much problem then you dont watch the show and remain traditional.

Maybe you should settle into the po*n industry as you seem to support it so much.

If every indian began to believe that there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star then the day will not be far when your daughter will be alike sunny!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Ofcourse not, women don't need to get married to prove their worth. There are plenty of ways to prove one's worth. Marriage should be out of desire not need. 

Blue Iceji, I only commented with one line because I find the entire premise of the OP's argument totally bogus. Had to state that fact just to refute one of her arguments. As for the marriage comment, I already agree with you on that. I am a woman and I don't believe in the institution of marriage at all. If it works for others more power to them but its not the be all and end all of my life. 

oh ...my reply was for the TM...the part that u highlighted...was feeling lazy to do all that...so i thought i will use ur quoteπŸ˜†...sorry about the confusion...