Sunny a decent girl

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A lot of people here defend her profession. But I still have my traditional and cultural values intact. I have no regrets to say her profession is unacceptable. There are a million other ways to make money. Anything but that!!!
I have more respect for a prostitute than po*nstars. Prostitutes do this because it's their majboori. Sunny does it for money and fame!

And what is more unacceptable is that Bigg Boss has invited her to come into the house so that she can increase her popularity.

People say it is unacceptable to sin and they go to god to ask for forgiveness but here people are saying there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star? I'm sure they won't be okay with their relative being a po*nstar.

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prostitutes arre better than p*rn satrs ..I agree.
I have no respect for any p*rn stars in this world.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

prostitutes have Some name in world but po*ns are calumniated even in their homes.

Exactly !! How do they survive even ?? I mean just with fame,money 😲.
I fail to understand their mindset not that I wish to.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was amused at her reply when she said "I have no regrets about what I do"

And she said in an interview, she wishes to get married.

After hearing her statement about having no regrets, will any decent guy marry her?

I was expecting her to say, "I was very young and made a wrong choice but now I wish to change my life" ... hearing that, maybe a decent man would have been convinced that she will not go back into that dirty profession and yes she is a nice girl at heart.

Forget her profession. She has even proved herself a selfish bully and backstabber in the house. She has no respect for anybody. 😡
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. 😡

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? 😳

Per video, she told Juhi that Amar lifted her up in spite  of saying  NO. So just cause she is a po*n-star, does that give everyone a right to invade her personal space? And wasn't she right in saying Amar's wife may feel awkward  considering Shonali accused Amar of indecent behavior (not so long ago). Amar's wife was obviously disturbed with those remarks otherwise she would have mentioned it to Amar when she visited the house.

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
desi_girl420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

A lot of people here defend her profession. But I still have my traditional and cultural values intact. I have no regrets to say her profession is unacceptable. There are a million other ways to make money. Anything but that!!!
I have more respect for a prostitute than po*nstars. Prostitutes do this because it's their majboori. Sunny does it for money and fame!

And what is more unacceptable is that Bigg Boss has invited her to come into the house so that she can increase her popularity.

People say it is unacceptable to sin and they go to god to ask for forgiveness but here people are saying there is nothing wrong with being a po*n star? I'm sure they won't be okay with their relative being a po*nstar.

i think you are being very biased and ignorant. honey this is the 21st century so broaden up your mind a little bit. Women have achieve enough equality that they should have the right to choose the profession they want. While prostitution is often  a  form of oppression for women, being a po*n star can be seen empowering. She is a strong woman who has chosen her profession on her own will, telling a sadly but in reality male-dominated world "hey look i know at the end of the day sex is your weakness, no matter how much you hate women or oppress them, at the end you need them for sexual pleasure, and i am right here playing out your fantasy and screwing with your mind'. The use of her sexuality is a form of power. Now we all sell our labor in this market economy for a wage, so what is the big deal if she uses her body as a commodity and capitalizes it in a market economy where she can make a profit. Its her decision, and she should not be degraded for the choice of her profession. all i am saying is that broaden up your mind a little and dun judge others based on your backwards thoughts. After all Kamasutra was invented in India, so i dunno why the concept of sex, promiscuity, and po*n is such a taboo in india still. 
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? 😳

Per video, she told Juhi that Amar lifted her up in spite  of saying  NO. So just cause she is a po*n-star, does that give everyone a right to invade her personal space? And wasn't she right in saying Amar's wife may feel awkward  considering Shonali accused Amar of indecent behavior (not so long ago). Amar's wife was obviously disturbed with those remarks otherwise she would have mentioned it to Amar when she visited the house.

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?

That to me is a 100% correct, so well said, just because of her profession she doesn't deserve to be part of the human socity, chii man, kya soch hai :(.
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she didnt say no to him at the first place...go watch the videos again...she lied becuz they was no mic there
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_girl420

i think you are being very biased and ignorant. honey this is the 21st century so broaden up your mind a little bit. Women have achieve enough equality that they should have the right to choose the profession they want. While prostitution is often a form ofoppressionfor women, being a po*n star can be seen empowering. She is a strong woman who has chosen her profession on her own will, telling a sadly but in reality male-dominated world "hey look i know at the end of the day sex is your weakness, no matter how much you hate women or oppress them, at the end you need them for sexual pleasure, and i am right here playing out your fantasy and screwing with your mind'. The use of her sexuality is a form of power. Now we all sell ourlaborin this market economy for a wage, so what is the big deal if she uses her body as a commodity and capitalizes it in a market economy where she can make a profit. Its her decision, and she should not be degraded for the choice of her profession. all i am saying is that broaden up your mind a little and dun judge others based on your backwards thoughts. After all Kamasutra was invented in India, so i dunno why the concept of sex,promiscuity, and po*n is such a taboo in india still.

what are you talking ? Do not spoil the scared art of love making by comparing it with a po*nography...what do you know about kamasutra ? Its the art of LOVE through sex...whereas po*nography is sex..sex...and only sex..KS doesnt preach having sex with strangers and mint money...wheres PG is only that...
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@desi_girl420: 21st century...! Empowering women ! Acc to you all women in the world should pose naked and then it will be overpowering men...wah re wah sahi hai...great ppl like kiran bedi, hillary clinton, pratibha patil are foolish to have gone thro so much turmoil...they should have opted for the easy way out...kyon?