Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will the Wrath of the Viewers haunt Star One?? YES (Page 3)

indiegirl Goldie
indiegirl
indiegirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Very Very good post, the channel is really stupid. I guess now only some smart production house should grab this opportunity and take GC and DD together and milk the TRP's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
agree with u 100%
atleast they cud have continued GEET on ths new channel, it wud hv bn gr8 idea , bt they dont care about thr tru vewers.
GEET has spcil plce in my heart, which cnnt b replcd by any other show.
i wud hv respectd them if they continue GEET, bt they didnt.
i m nt gonna watch single shw frm ths nw chanel, & i m sure whatevr they did with thr loyal viewers, their LIFE is nt gonna b OK fr sure.
feel lk cryng frm yestrday.
--Saavi-- IF-Rockerz
--Saavi--
--Saavi--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Very well said Viji,if they would studied the fans & market well they wouldn't have done it,its a big gamble from their side & seeing their lined up news shows looks like they are going to fall flat...
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you dear...
and yesterday when i saw abhay piya's wedding dear..i was thinking what star one is thinking...letting them go...
i would definitely not let them go...
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
fantastic yaar.Clapthis post has to be sent to the channel.they seriously have no brain at all.idiot foolsAngry
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hey Parrii... Hug

Well... If they feel that changing the name and gettin a whole new set of shows wd increase thr trps den obviously i dnt think dat wd happen... its da reach of the channel that they shd change!! 

If we want to see saas bahu sagas and serials wid serious subjects... den we cd use our remote to shift to the well established StarPLUS, Sony or Zee... y a new channel?! Confused

StarONE was a youth channel, by axing the two major shows which had max viewership and trps on the channel, they hav dug their own graves... n the biggest blunder they did was give false hope to the fans saying that the end of GHSP hasnt yet been decided!!

What they shd hv done is, keep GHSP n PKEK after the revamp... the viewers who watch the shows wd obviously gv the other shws a try... abhi tho the wound is still raw and fresh... 

GHSP had a lot of tracks which wasnt touched... had the channel given a chance I am sure the tables wd hv turned... it was indeed a bit too early exit!!Ouch

Edited by LavZ - 15 December 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial_Rashmi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

agree ricks the problem is the star team is filled with morons who dont understand ... thy will now understand when thy will not get any viewers ... for their new shows & who will shift their loyalties as soon as crap is showed on the name of story line ... then thy will know the value of GHSP fans & wht GHSP ...maaneet & gurti is ...

we want GHSP 2 with gurti as maaneet ... we will get our dream back ... not rest until we get GHSP 2 ...

lovetheserial_Rashmi

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i also agree... we will bring our maneet back at any cost... we'll mke them regret their decision!!!

lovetheserial_Rashmi

Go to top