Will the Wrath of the Viewers haunt Star One?? YES - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic yaar.πŸ‘this post has to be sent to the channel.they seriously have no brain at all.idiot fools😑

Hey Parrii... πŸ€—

Well... If they feel that changing the name and gettin a whole new set of shows wd increase thr trps den obviously i dnt think dat wd happen... its da reach of the channel that they shd change!! 

If we want to see saas bahu sagas and serials wid serious subjects... den we cd use our remote to shift to the well established StarPLUS, Sony or Zee... y a new channel?! πŸ˜•

StarONE was a youth channel, by axing the two major shows which had max viewership and trps on the channel, they hav dug their own graves... n the biggest blunder they did was give false hope to the fans saying that the end of GHSP hasnt yet been decided!!

What they shd hv done is, keep GHSP n PKEK after the revamp... the viewers who watch the shows wd obviously gv the other shws a try... abhi tho the wound is still raw and fresh... 

GHSP had a lot of tracks which wasnt touched... had the channel given a chance I am sure the tables wd hv turned... it was indeed a bit too early exit!!
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago

agree ricks the problem is the star team is filled with morons who dont understand ... thy will now understand when thy will not get any viewers ... for their new shows & who will shift their loyalties as soon as crap is showed on the name of story line ... then thy will know the value of GHSP fans & wht GHSP ...maaneet & gurti is ...

we want GHSP 2 with gurti as maaneet ... we will get our dream back ... not rest until we get GHSP 2 ...
i also agree... we will bring our maneet back at any cost... we'll mke them regret their decision!!!
they snatched happiness from not only fans but also the entire crew and cast  πŸ˜­. entire team was so emotional it clearly shows no one is happy with the decision sab rorahe hai they lived like a family .for them geet is not just a show barry,hrishikesh,sanddep ka fb status padkar muje bohot dukh hua .sab log yehi kehraha he they will miss working with gc and dd.
really they never had any issues /controversies aisa actors se kam karna hamesha nahi hota. jobi rumours /controversies aya hai bas few immature fans ki vaje se .
standing ovation to entire geet teamπŸ‘
hate u star one and  4 lions for abanding our show😑
now they will know the value of gc and dd no actors will remain in a show till end when it is sinking 
Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago
SO was known as a youth based show with a great concept... n i loved most of the shows aired in it..it was different n freshness in its concept...Thou i loved n will keep loving maneet n GHSP for ever...This serial has some madness as i could take end of the most of serial,but not Geet.It was unique in storyline,dialogue, music,screenplay n above all the best onscreen chemistry which made reel also real.I dont know if revamp would bring them TRP as the problem with SO was its reach n its popularity..I dont think revamping means ending of Geet..actually fine they want to end the serial thinking that new viewers could not connect to the stories as it had moved a lot,ok but that does not mean not to start the new season with GURTI..Why we have to pay for the cause of their stupid revamp..With so many fans requesting with calls,emails,ending up in their offices what they did nothing..they dint even listen to us..Fine then if no GURTI for us then no LIFE OK also..i have already told  to remove the star package..N i will not put it until GURTI is back...
Thanks for the post..it was really good..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vij:

The mortgage we have on the show GEET HSP, is deeply entrenched and of high interest value, that can never be repaid save by tears, heavyheartedness and despair.  Today as I reply to your mail, I can hear the call of Azan, and my mind triggers back to that special day, when Maan having acquired his Amritsar  land and Geet having lost it,  were at the Golden Temple, missing each other by a turn, and the  highly emotional prayer lyrics to God that set our hearts reeling with passion of strange knotted emotions and its fabulous lyrics sounding sad tones in us...then again it races... to the desperate run that Geet made to find Maan at the darghah where daadima send him...so beautifully executed by Maan & Geet ... 

Every moment, there's a trigger to a Geet event... those events of a time gone by... My pangs are so deep that even if I try to live for the moment, GEET HSP has left a void in my heart and mind...It's just that GC  & DD have thru' Maan & Geet told a story of their intimate soul relationship that connected with all of us...as of an invisible golden chord of life.

Thank you for this post and most of all thank you for allowing all of us to share our feelings - and in all honesty brand StarOne and now StarDesh as the morons who assume "Life is good" and "All is Well", even today, when tumultuous fan's wrath was laid bare before them !!

I vent my unseen disappointment and then vexed wrath on StarDesh for not hearing the real dhadkans of countless zillion+ fans.  Are they fools to assume everything as ordinary when in the last few months we have been dumping their mailboxes with the "how" to simply gain their share of trps and GRP.. and the countless official calls to their office.

How I wish,  PH or Channel, would have invested in these 2 highly potent individuals to enhance their channel viewings!! What are these Channel visionaries  missing in their brains!!

If GEET ended - it's the lack of vision of StarDesh.  These are inhuman ignorant attitude  for selfish gross ratings; in spite of fan's outcry and overwhelming dejection felt, I want to make sure my GC & DD get my absolute good wishes and my rubbishing the Stardesher's for their lack of foresight and vision – my sadness boomerangs back to them, the Channel - with negative success; until the time we chance on GC & DD together again, in something new.  Why did these absolute nuts not realize that they can never recreate the MaanGeet magic ever again, through other actor's or serial's.  MaanGeet equations were just too perfect – their chemistry clicked with the present generation of young and old tv gazers.  And none can carry this woven magic like GC & DD.  They cast a spell on just about every viewer.  We all loved to be potato slouchers before the idiot box at just sharp 9.30 pm IST.  GC & DD with their near perfect storyline in the beginning had all the components of success. Their caliber, their professionalism, fan friendly attitude, their personalities, utter loyalty to fan happiness, no snootiness, no small minded meanness – these are inborn and inherent qualities which last a lifetime.  There can be no 2 others like this.  These 20 months of hard work has created amazing trp's from a universal audience – and the foolish officials wasted no time to hush this undying duo and their magic.  Let the telly viewers world turn around and say "tut tut" "what nonsense is this"!!

Yes Vij, the haunting's will ensue in due time.  I for one will not watch STARDESH.  And to top it all, I also saw their brief promotion of some shows to be aired - as RASIKA RATHOD said -

"WHAT CRAP!!!!"

If this unemotional bunch of STARDESH'ies receive success, in their cut-throat world of crap serials and false trp's,   then I bow out.

Al.

Originally posted by KTPROCKS

I agree with you dear

if they think that by changing their name and axing our Geet and the other shows will put them on the top...they are simply WRONG

they did not promote Geet or the other shows properly they only used the jodis cos they were very famous.

none of us will watch their new so-channel

we all even hate the name and the tune unberable

this will be a tight slap on their faces

dear i will write some more later...now i need to sleep...want to dream of Gurti

Hey thanks for the support and for such wonderful slaps to the new SO channel... Yes they never did any major promotions whatever popularity GHSP gained is thanks to the leads and the amazing writers that penned GHSP ever so beautifully that even when the show saw its worst phase viewers did not give up on the show... I still strongly believe we can convince the new channel to pave way for GHSP as this show would do justice to any channel that would launch it.
Originally posted by maaniqra

Excellent post

Thankyou so much.
Originally posted by leverne

Agree with u..

Thanks buddy.