Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will the Wrath of the Viewers haunt Star One?? YES - Page 2

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
If u think of it, not only GHSP's fans who r angry, but all fans of the different shows which ended just coz of this idiotic revamp thing...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As always a rockin post Viji! 👏

They have no idea what they have done. So many good shows ended because of some silly reasons. With a little a more hard work and a bit more usage of brain would have made the difference; they didn't put in enough effort.
I for one is ending my subscription with the channel coming Monday. Won't support the re-vamp for one second! 😡

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u :)
dey think by changing da channel's name and ending da popular shows like geet will make dem top ? 
den dey are wrong! 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with whatever you've said in your post...by revamping the channel and ensuring that Geet does not continue on the channel, they have basically shot themselves in the foot...It would've been in the best interests of the channel if they had continued Geet on their new channel...at least the channel execs would have been rest assured that at least one of their shows has a strong and loyal fan base...
Well it still isn't too late...the creatives of Geet or whoever is able to handle season 2 can easily come up with a fresh concept for it to continue on the newly launched channel with GC and DD as leads...and I am convinced that not only will the current audience stick to the show, but others will also flock to watch it...this could do wonders for the channel...it would be suicide to let such a good show go to waste...especially when you have to fantastic actors to boot..."
tintinu thumbnail
  we dn't wat life ok
we wat our geet

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree to u dear
maneet are not only two character we attached loved so badly it was every aspects of the show from great actor to great story , everything from ghsp was special n unique be it was gurti/maneet or the love n understanding between each other or the great bg music of singlr word mahii
If they think by changing their name n ending our geet ,the other shows will help them gaining n reaching high trp they are simply wrong n the biggest fools of the world
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very Very good post, the channel is really stupid. I guess now only some smart production house should grab this opportunity and take GC and DD together and milk the TRP's.
Cutee999 thumbnail
agree with u 100%
atleast they cud have continued GEET on ths new channel, it wud hv bn gr8 idea , bt they dont care about thr tru vewers.
GEET has spcil plce in my heart, which cnnt b replcd by any other show.
i wud hv respectd them if they continue GEET, bt they didnt.
i m nt gonna watch single shw frm ths nw chanel, & i m sure whatevr they did with thr loyal viewers, their LIFE is nt gonna b OK fr sure.
feel lk cryng frm yestrday.
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Very well said Viji,if they would studied the fans & market well they wouldn't have done it,its a big gamble from their side & seeing their lined up news shows looks like they are going to fall flat...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you dear...
and yesterday when i saw abhay piya's wedding dear..i was thinking what star one is thinking...letting them go...
i would definitely not let them go...