Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will the Wrath of the Viewers haunt Star One?? YES

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
With Star One going off air on 15th December 2011... Its newer version Life OK is all set to take place coming Monday that is the18th of this Month.

My heart felt condolances to the channel even before its take off...as you guys have splendidly managed to gain the curse and wrath of millions of viewer from whom you have snatched their most FAVORITE most cherished show GHSP...

I am sorry if i sound rude but you guys are definitely the most foolish lot on earth... I read this article that stated the reason for the re-vamp was poor performance showcased by Star One in the Hindi GEC race... GRP's which were barely touching 30-40 when compared to Star Plus who saw a mighty 300+ was the sole reason for the much needed re-vamp. The article also stated that if the face lift (read re-vamp) works, if the channel manages to get a GRP of 60 per week , STAR Network ultimately will be a standalone group to command a major share of the overall GEC pie (Now split between Starplus, Colors, Sony and Zee) not just in terms of viewership, but also in revenues.

If a mere 60 was your target per week all you had to do was retain GHSP. You could have achieved your target at the drop a hat. All that the viewers asked for was to continue GHSP to the new channel, had you obliged your channel would have been tagged as the channel to get maximum viewership on the day of its launch and henceforth... Maaneet for us viewers is like cancer that has metastasized, any remedy/cure that came our way would be grasped with both hands in the belief that it would buy us another day.

No matter what effort would be required fans of GHSP would do everything in their power to see to it that your channel fared remarkably in this GRP race... You guys killed your goose that would have given you the golden egg...

There is still time you can make this happen... All it takes is to take a leap of faith with up viewers.

Love Viji...

Note: Sorry if i have offended anybody... Pls read comment and hit the like button if you like my post.

Edited by rickks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ress
Excellent post
will comment toms after a some sleep
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved!!!

T & K sis you are rocking with your posts, keep rocking darling!!!
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss_giggles

Ress

Excellent post
will comment toms after a some sleep

Sure take your time...But Do comment, would want to know Viewers reaction...

rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Reserved!!!

T & K sis you are rocking with your posts, keep rocking darling!!!

Thanks T & K sis...GHSP has always helped me make rocking posts today even when not there, its encouraging to make them in order to see GHSP on the new Chanel.😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed darling Viji...Maaneet were not the only thing we were attached to...i was attached to every aspect of the show...from the actors...to the characters...to the solid story...to the love shown of maaneet...to the music that portrayed and shouted maaneet...to their words...and they took it ALL away from me...

KTPROCKS thumbnail
I agree with you dear
if they think that by changing their name and axing our Geet and the other shows will put them on the top...they are simply WRONG
they did not promote Geet or the other shows properly
they only used the jodis cos they were very famous
none of us will watch their new so-channel
we all even hate the name and the tune unberable
this will be a tight slap on their faces

dear i will write some more later...now i need to sleep...want to dream of GurtiEdited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Agreed darling Viji...Maaneet were not the only thing we were attached to...i was attached to every aspect of the show...from the actors...to the characters...to the solid story...to the love shown of maaneet...to the music that portrayed and shouted maaneet...to their words...and they took it ALL away from me...

I know exactly what you are going through, i know the sentiments and emotions that are attached to every word that you have written...As mentioned agar 60 GRP/ week ki baat thi, toh haste haste viewers from all over the world would have corporated to make sure its obtained...Uske liye why sis they have to chop off that one serial, which has been made a rage with its story and cast,?? A show that every elderly, youngsters and even kids watch with equal craze???

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KTPROCKS

I agree with you dear
if they think that by changing their name and axing our Geet amd the other shows will put them on the top...they are simply WRONG
they did not promote Geet or the other shows properly
they only used the jodis cos they were very famous
none of us will watch their new so-channel
we all even hate the name and the tune unberable
this will be a tight slap on their faces

You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth😆 agree this will be a tight slap on their faces😡 BTW Awesome Post Dear😳

Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ditto Viji .. couldn't have said it better myself!!! Honestly this show did NOT deserve such a premature and abrupt end .. all because of a silly revamp they had to neglect the views, opinions, and emotions of not only the viewers but the actors as well! They will certainly receive a lot of curses .. no goodwill from anyone and that will certainly cost them and their channel in the long run.

Z