Voyage Ends.. Its Just A New Beginning..

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

15-December-2011

" Once upon a time I believed In the Beautiful Tales Like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and many more. Though, Ever since When AbhIya enters in my Life. I virtually forget Every Love Fables in the facade Of Abhay and Piya. The Tale which has Awe-struck Me, the Tale which has given Me an innovative Feeling, A Tale Which always Rolls Over my mind 24/7, The Tale which has astonished Me with Its Beautification and Charisma. And Last But not the Least, 'AbhIya' which has given me Fairy Tale with its Ocean Of Love. A Beautiful Magical Glitters Of their Love which has carved My Heart Always and till the Eternity "

Its really True that People Who are Destined together will actually Encounter by all means then No matter how many hurdles they have to Cross In their Life. Today, the Two Soulmates has Married to Each Other flatly. Their Love has found a rightful Abode to subsist with plenty Of serene and soothness. An Outburst of Lustrous Emotions and a furiousness Of Excitement to grasp Each Other perpetually and even after that. A sleek and Crystal Clear Road where they have Vowed to amble with Hands In hands Irrevocably, Every step they'd take it'll be more Calm and precious along with Bright Colors Of a New Life. An Irresistible Contentment and Joy In Piya's Heart of getting Married to her Only Love Abhay, is indeed beyond any measurements 'coz Love doesn't know any lengths and widths, Love doesn't know any apt Languages, Love has No Boundaries, Love has No Ins and Outs. Its an untainted Feeling which can be feel by the Only person who's falling In Love more and more, seconds by seconds, and beyond that so does Piya and Abhay. They have shared Quarrels, they have been fought with Clashes Of War, they have traveled the Lonely paths those dark nights where were Unendurable, they have survived with the agony of being Miles Apart, they have accusatory to Each Other sometimes, they have been dangled in between the Crossroads, they have been remorsed on every state. Its transparent that Every Love doesn't come up On the mark without Facing Off any Chaos, Melancholy, Obstacles, Falling Apart into distant ways. Every Harmony needs Strings to provide an Exquisite and Fascinate Music. So, atlast the Tale Is on its Closure. Though, Its A New Beginning For A New Journey, A New Adventure, A New Life And a New Foot Steps On a Smooth and Silk Sand. The Girl who's wearing Red and Silver Attire with Jewels and Darkish Makeup with Buoyancy. As her Heart is singing the songs of Lullabies and the Wind Chimes are Dancing in the Frosty Air with the Bells Of Overwhelmed Delightness, awaiting for her Prince Charming to subside with him In a New Ray Of Life, In a New Bundles Of Happiness to enfold together Eternally. A Heavy Avalanche which is running Inside Two Spirits with a Brimming sentiments in a simmering way. The Glittering and Chilled Smile On Two faces plainly speaking that True Love Lasts Forever it never gets Fade Away anywhere, even it might get Lost, It will Find Its Own Way. AbhIya are Like Two Red Rose Petals which Blooms together, though On a Single Stem where their Love Entwined them wholly. Its A Gorgeous Dream which has Come True which has Shaped A New Subsistence.
The High-Volume Songs are constantly playing beside them with the Rhythm Of arrant Love, but their Heartbeats are playing their Own Love Songs which is a pure reflection Of Droplets Of Rain, a pouring Downfall On their Hearts. A Beautiful Song which always been a Soul Of their Love, A Theme Of their Heartbeat, 'Dil Ibadat' . Abhay smoothly and acutely takes her Princess away in his Hands in the Lakes of Cosmos in between the Magical Land Of Fairy Tale, in between the purest Joy and a Constellation Of Brightening Stars where Everything is merely a Sonnet of Love, A miraculous Wonders for Two Soulmates. Every step they are taking itself Lightening their Ways with kindle Burning Fireworks. Those Eyes humbly and softly staring each Other as their Spirits got an internal Calmness for being together Beautifully. Apart from the present, How Could it be forgotten that their Memories is an Everlasting Image, b'coz Without Memories Love Is an incomplete Poetry. A Portrayal Of Ornamented and Blissful Memories has been Flashbacks, Deep thoughts, Silent Words, A Breath Of Love, A Smile of Whisper and the Every Walk which they had passed altogether firmly. Those Memories which is Perpetual and cannot be Forgotten, as Love is that Season which doesn't Change Ever. It Stays, lingers, and Dances On a Heads even after the death. The Song, Ishq Sufiyana steals away the Breath with Its every sole Word which is depicting Only AbhIya's Love. A Gulp of sentimental Lights, as an Igniting Candle Glow. And here comes the Moment reaches When Two Soulmates has to take the Steps Of Vow to be together in every State, in every Contented or Blue Moment, a pledge to Forever be True, a Pledge that the Love we Share grown every time Stronger, A Pledge never to fall apart, A Pledge to Embed the Hands and never Let go Ever. Unfathomably and vigorously they gets Impregnate in the Sate Of Happiness to be Hold Forever and Never Let It Go.
The smile upon their faces and those sparkling eyes keep them looking Each Other tamely,  For those shooting stars that the Fate has send tonight for them is Dynamic and Riveting. Their Love will always remain Pure and Shining throughout the Nights and Days, Minutes and Seconds and their Heart will Always Stay True With the Love.

" Verses For AbhIya And Their New Journey "

Every inch closer to a meaning leads back to the beginning
They've been together before, In other lifetimes
They've fought dragons, Clashes
And have been torn from each others arms
Yet their love prevailed,
They've walked on this earth many times together
Perhaps for a moment, Perhaps for years
But their heart is One heart as Always,
They walked with the Turmoils in silence
Dawn falling into dusk,
Leafs collecting at their cold and tired feets,
Along with what grieved them wholly,
Those Frozen Walls Of Silence, Heat and pain,
Those Dark rough paths of strolling solitude,
That Fear of Losing, trapping in the Webs Of Darkness
Standing On the verge of Heavy Mountains for the Love,
The Moments of Sparks and a Hallucination Of Unfulfilled Dreams,
Teary Eyes, Unspoken Words, Where Meaning Of Heart seems Lost
Slowly and Steadily all the Murky Nights faded Away
And the Brightness Falls Upon with Its Shower Of Colors,
The Life Is a Joy Ride for the Soulmates,
As the Sunsets and brings the Season of Springs
When Chaos stays Far Away, When Lights seems more Lustrous,
When Life enters Into a Whole New World, Bright and Glossy,
Where the Flower sprinkles Its sap over the Soft faces,
A Paradise Of Lush Green valleys and Lakes Of Orchids,
Where the melodious Songs touches the Nerves of Heart,
All these Moments , All these Thoughts aren't enough to say it all,
When they're together, it makes the dream Come True Forever.

P.S - Yes! Honestly, My heart is Weeping and bursting Out that my Beloved Show has Finally Finished. I comprehend that it have became pale and Lame as per the Tale was moving On without any particular aspects and Story Lines.Though, the Fact is that I'll Miss My AbhIya Oodles and Oodles, Will Never Ever Forget their Charming Journey for what i had always waited for 8:30 pm. Its really really becomes indeed very Hard more than tough as Steel when something You've Loved the Most Finally being Ended Up. 'Coz Nothing Lasts Forever! Anyhow, I'm Contented that It has been given a Closure On AbhIya's Wedding, yet for Me they have before hand Captured the Phenomena Of being True Lovers Long time Back. I Will Always Love AbhIya Once and For All!. A Very Beautiful, Warm and Excruciating Good-Bye AbhIya and Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. LOVE YOU ALWAYS! (=

Plus For The Star One, I'd Like to say that I've always Indulged with the Channel since MJHT and DMG begins with Intense and Keen Interest, ner thought of being Irked. After these Shows PKYEK got Preluded and that Show became My Life as a Lively approach and i'm still Exuberant for this Montage. This Channel has given me profusion of Exciteent, Entertainment, Joys, Sorrows and a plausible Touchwood Memories, and these Memories will Stay in my Heart Ever! Waving You a Gracious Goodbye!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sadaf...🤗wt a beautifully awsm post dear...😍bt u av 4gotn me na??????😭
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

sadaf...🤗wt a beautifully awsm post dear...😍bt u av 4gotn me na??????😭

Thank You Nidhi, for Liking it that Much! 😳 Who said ? How and When that I've Forgotten You ? I didn't! How have you been dearoo ? 🤗

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovelyyy post!!
Abhiya were surely made 4 eacother <333 Finallyy they'r married :))
will miss thm alottt!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful...
We would like you to keep giving us such beautiful posts.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesumme post sadaf ... beautiful lines...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow sadaf its so heartwarming and beautiful
sumana-13 thumbnail
thank you Sadaf for the PM 🤗... is this the last one for you in this forum 😔??
I love your creations on IPKKND forum too 😍... see you there 🤗...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it still has not sunk in that my daily life won't consist of watching PKYEK anymore...it seriously hasn't 😭
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful sadaf heart touching