Priya conveniently forgot

rasika123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate to sey this Priya failed to show the trust which Ram did in her.
She conveniently forgot that When he tried to explain her everything, she was in no mood tolisten to him, she even said that was your past and I am interested in present ...blah blah...
What happened to that TRUST.
She saw once that girl hugging Ram and that's it she started questioning him, at one side she says she trusts him and next sentence she questions him...I am sure Ram is pissed at these double standards. After that she is crying hell ...STop this priya ...If you could remember other things why can't you rememer that how sincerely he was trying to tell you everything ...

But When Ram saw her with Ashwin he never questioned her directly and patiently waited to hear from her ( rememner she said "mein kuch chupa to rahi hoon, waqt pe aap ko sab batungi" )When Aswin did dram, he spoke as he had no choice, but without any doubt he fully supported Priya.

Now, what Priya has done ? ...really I hated her today ...
According to Precap ...she is telling everything to her father ...that even worst in the name of trust ...can't she wait and give him a chance ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree totally. In fact I just made a ranting
Post too! Wht was the whole point of giving
6 min gyaan if u trust the guy!??! She didn't
Handle it well at all :(
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt bad for priya...but i cannot sympathize with her completely ... she brought this upon herself... she should have just listened when ram was trying to tell her... she laughed at him at that time... nonsense ðŸ˜¡
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 U ARE RITE I MEAN WHAT KIND OF TRUST IS WHEN ARE U QUESTIONING LIKE THIS I MEAN RAM EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SUPER ANGRY WITH PRYA'S ASWIN FIASCO NEVER HAMMERED AND LAUGHED OFF HIS SECRET SO WHAT IS THE PINT OF GETTTING ANGY AND HURT ,AND MAKING MOST OF US MAD I MEAN  EKTA COUNDT U SHOW THE HM IN A PROPER WAY
prachi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya you are right..but i also think that she has started liking him..and thats why she is unaware of the insecurity she has deep down her heart... she wants to know the truth and thats why she is asking him directly...but i guess that was a wrong time to ask. 
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought all the female character in this soap has no brain except priya as she only has brain and senses but when i watched yesterday episode i totally become mad.
She has also lost her senses as we can easily listened that What Ram told to apeksha. That he had got married and cannot make any realation with her.
After listening to all this she first say i trust u mr. Kapoor and then asking stupid question?
WHY ???