India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM got raped like RB

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
CVs if Eshwar doesnt have acknowledgement to athics even you dont Angry i have my finger in my mouth and trying to vomit mangalsutar is that nishanee which BM took off and BP made hr wear it forcefully you just made BM raped lik RB so much filth even th rape scene is not as much filth CVS what you did wth magal sutar disgustingAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVeneel_jaylifeztufbholabearRitu-ani_gr

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
not really
this baree maa is the problem.. she wants to be ishwar..

and ishwar did not forcefully made her wear the mangal sutar she wore because she wanted to

and suhana is getting on my neves
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

not really
this baree maa is the problem.. she wants to be ishwar..

and ishwar did not forcefully made her wear the mangal sutar she wore because she wanted to

and suhana is getting on my neves
if she wanted BP she is one of those ladies who would never have takn off her mangal sutar till death but she did and gave it to BP meanig i dont want yu anymore mngal sutar is pooja for a woman lik rano said ashub and suhna knows she took it off so suhana was right stopping him from doing it it is rape as she pulled it back forcefully while leaving it is rape that is what the essence of mangalsutar is for a woman that even when ur husn=band is not near you she feels him near herself with it and anyone seeing it knows she is sacred (i.e married) she is not a nari which gives her hold while walking alone in the society without her husbandOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harp_95neel_jay

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I agree. It was a mental rape, not physical. But that doesn't make it any better fast. I just wanted to puke too. Horrible. But blame bm too for keeping quiet like. She also should have said something instead she was mum. Hated that hated that hated that so much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20jaaneshinneel_jay-Chandramukhi-

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

I agree. It was a mental rape, not physical. But that doesn't make it any better fast. I just wanted to puke too. Horrible. But blame bm too for keeping quiet like. She also should have said something instead she was mum. Hated that hated that hated that so much.
This is what an indian mashriqee larki (eastern girl) is pure and authentic at worst moments too it is CVs who should have placed that she took that away in her hands and said i will repair the hook and wear it something like this as she is as suhana said all are sacrifiing for each other so its BP and CVs both horrible not this one mangal sutar is sacred and manipulating something sacred i was just disgusted with the feeling BM gets raped infront of the whole family and CVs i guess has no moral for authenticity no that should be kept its a family drama and our we watch it with our young daughters whom the media is trying to provoke the culture in them like their dresses than it is mangal sutarConfused

neel_jaybholabear

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Omg u had me worried with the title. BUt no I don't she's rapped bm has that much strength still to take a stand. I know she kinda does want to be with him but at the same time the fact that he left her for his selfish reasons still bothers her.
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

Omg u had me worried with the title. BUt no I don't she's rapped bm has that much strength still to take a stand. I know she kinda does want to be with him but at the same time the fact that he left her for his selfish reasons still bothers her.
When it would have been only a bother she would never had taken her mangal sutar out it is the marrigae certificate of a woman yeah she would have avoided him argued with him stayed away from him things like these would have shown that she kinda wants him but no she is a pure authentic indian woman and for a pure authentic indian woman this is exactly what happened the sutar event. See her husband couldnt make her wear western clothes if u remember the blouse she showed suhana than the parties he wanted to move to with her she avoided then respecting his parents will and wearng the sutar as her previous lines she is a pure authentic indian woman who when wears a sutar knows the authenticity of the sutar and when she takes it off means husband get off me husband didnt made her forcefully wear it he didnt get off her thats rape
Like Shakti and Arushi even after marriage Shakti can say she is my wife i have the right but the sole is required too with the body even after marriage like Krishna and Pratigya Krishna waited for Pratigya afer marriage sense and presence of sole not just the body its a wife not your mistress.
And for a pure andauthentic indian wife mangal sutar is the pass of sole and body mixture sacred sole is more sacred than body.
Husband on my body like RB and husband off my body mangal sutar on meaning husband you have the permisson to have my body ad sole thats the authenticity of it. she took it off meaning get off husband a thing that defines marriage there is no marriage thats tthe licence to kill of marriage she took it off authentic indian woman meaning nothing but husband get off he forced her or tricked her to wear RAPE nothing but rape. not only body but her sole attached to it too.
For a woman mangal sutar is like dip in ganga
I just remembered the song "RAAM teri ganga meli ho gayee" after this event
sammukh Senior Member
sammukh
sammukh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Why use such strong words for BM...
CVs know wht they r doing guys...they r slowly building the way out for BP...
Plz dont be nasty with BM...I have seen strong women becoming totally different in front of their Husband...

ruexangelSuchi-

Go to top