DONT FEEL BAD..PKYEK IS ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i know u all will be very sad right now..but we must be happy..u will ask why ??

yeah that true that all of us will miss this amazing channel for sure..it has given us the best serials and amazing moments..hat off to star one..!! but dont feel sad for that..one day it had to end then why not today..it high time that all of us pay more attention on our studies then serial..even if ur a working person..still i am a student of a fashion designing college..my studies have been affected a bit becoz of the show..but i am not sad today..becoz to get something u have to loose something...i have cried the hole day..but i am happy now..becoz now i will be able to pay attention on my studies..it doesn't means that i love pkyek less..but once someone told me everything happens for good..just start being happy with it !! the hole gang of pkyek is happy becoz now they will get a proper sleep just for giving us the best episodes..how day they did not sleep did u think about that ??
they spoil there sleep everyday..becoz when they had to give us any romantic scene of abhiya they had to shoot in the night near the jungle some time even at 2clock..and get early at 6 and going on sets is difficultly but they did that also for us..and now for some days everything will be all right for them..i am sad but plus happy for them..they did hard work and now it the time will can enjoy there hard work..!! in one of the video suku told that last night they had a late night shooting and next day in morning she could shoot properly and she had to put lots of make up 😆..there life is not easy..and i am happy today they will sleep peacefully and a small advise to all of u don't think about pkyek for some days..dont even hear songs related to it..becoz that will make all of us sad..at least for a week then u will be ok..your life should nt stop becoz of a serial k

i hope u ppl will understand what i am saying..?? and today misha also told..we all our a family so what we all going way..but we r always with u guys..so cheer up k 

YOUR lovely 
AROMAL Mommmieee😆

Edited by --AROMAL-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
True... This show brought us together and we will stick together.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha..aww thanks for such an optimistic post ..much appreciated ðŸ¤—
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Aromal thanks 
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

True... This show brought us together and we will stick together.

yes we will be together with each other..4ever now..!!😳
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: austenrox

haha..aww thanks for such an optimistic post ..much appreciated ðŸ¤—

thank u dear..i am happy that u ppl liked my post and understood the message i wanted to give u ppl..🤗
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Nice post Aromal thanks 

welcome dear ðŸ˜‰
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True ..thsi show has given me wonderful friends...whom I dnt want 2 lose...will miss PKYEK...n will b really happy if it comes back...😛
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

True ..thsi show has given me wonderful friends...whom I dnt want 2 lose...will miss PKYEK...n will b really happy if it comes back...😛

same here..it has given me the worlds best friends..and so many happy moment it a wonderful show..i wish it comes back..!!
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post aromal thankyou