Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) (Page 8)

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Maanvi & Dr. Manan uncle??? ShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.UroojMs-PakOs.-Leah--Jafrina-

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
my first post here...finally
i want Virat n Maanvi for two reasons first for the ever non breaking bond of Jeevika-Maanvi,i love all complications of them ever ending up together...they bring fun together onscreen also
but i dont mind Manan n Manvi scenes coz i think in future he is gonna play some important role regarding maanvi health issue n i am just glad they didnt turn him in to negative shade
all in all loving the show n track presently

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah--Jafrina-

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Manvi and Manan as a couple ?? ...The story is already high on romance...one more addition will only disturb the balance it has had till now...Their scene was good and they share a good doctor - patient bond, that's it...and it'll be all the more endearing to watch them, if their relationship is dealt outside the realms of romance...

Nonchalant-Leah--Jafrina-

divya86 Groupbie
divya86
divya86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

manvi mannan have very much a possibility of becoming a couple..infact there's high, very high probability of mannan involved in another love triangle, this time with manvi and virat - and this time, it is going to be a SERIOUS triangle... with jeevika, we hardly knew him, and his and jeevika's couple hardly had any fans... but i actually liked his scene with manvi yesterday...

my theory is manvi wud fall, or have a crush, on mannan... virat wud fall for manvi...mannan i have no idea if he wud actually fall for manvi or not... but the way their scene was shown yesterday, if v get any more such scenes, v will be headed towards a new set of fans: manman :P

and despite being a crazy virman fan, i may very well be part of the manman ship too. :P

well, thats wht the CVs get for not showing any virman for weeks. :P

This is exactly what I was thinking - Manvi might develop feelings for Manan, while Virat is resolving his conflict over falling for her. I don't think Virat is going to be a happy camper when he realizes his chaudhrain is breaking down the wall he's (possibly) built around his heart, so he might be furious at her and hurt her, leading her to draw closer to Manan (who I'm hoping will be her friend by then). Lots of scope for angst and jealousy and heartbreak and passion... sigh. Why am I so excited at the thought of complications? Tongue LOL

And yes, I would love to see Manvi and Manan be great friends, although I'm aboard the VirMan ship... The scene yesterday was quite good. I thought it was interesting how Manan guessed Manvi was up to mischief again - I was half expecting him to pull her ear and drag her for tests Tongue They definitely share a rapport. My cousin who doesn't watch the show was with me and she thought these two were a couple, so I do understand where the TM is coming from, but Virat and Manvi are endgame for me. Big smile

I do hope poor Manan doesn't get his heart broken again though...

p.s. 'Manman' reminds me of Cancan Big smile Just a random thought that I couldn't keep in. I'm kinda silly like that Tongue

Edited by divya86 - 16 December 2011 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah--Jafrina-

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sonika_virman Senior Member
sonika_virman
sonika_virman

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
totally don't agree with yaar I mean virman are just made for each other
They are trully amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

Angad_n_Kripa Groupbie
Angad_n_Kripa
Angad_n_Kripa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hello ALL... 
HOLY SMOKES... Look at ALL THOSE REPLIES.. THANKS A TON for sharing your opinions.. and again, it was Never my intention to offend the fans of Virat and Maani.. as a couple they look extremely, but I couldn't resist to make a topic on how people would feel about seeing mannan and maanvi as one too.. ANYWAYS :D .. I guess you guys made it all clear that Virat & Maanvi is ALLL THE WAY.. So I guess I have to give in to you guys .. ;) they are indeed a great couple .. :)
thanks for not being to hard on me.. appreciate it..:D 

-Jafrina-..Sakeena..relentless.

.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i love virman soo much
bt i dnt mind if manan help virman to improve der relationship...

Go to top