Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) (Page 5)

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
VirMan all the way! <33 :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84aaliya25-Leah--Jafrina-

luvlife84 Senior Member
luvlife84
luvlife84

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i am sorry to say this but they look like brother and sister,

honestly, if a guy is helping a girl out or vice-versa that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple, i just find this kind of thinking appalling!

there are other relations in the world too for example, a friend, brother, on a professional front even a doctor!!!!! i am just amused at how some people have such a limited mindset!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Leah-ParthKiBabe-Jafrina-

ParthKiBabe IF-Rockerz
ParthKiBabe
ParthKiBabe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvlife84

i am sorry to say this but they look like brother and sister,

honestly, if a guy is helping a girl out or vice-versa that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple, i just find this kind of thinking appalling!

there are other relations in the world too for example, a friend, brother, on a professional front even a doctor!!!!! i am just amused at how some people have such a limited mindset!

well said...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84aaliya25

luvlife84 Senior Member
luvlife84
luvlife84

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I don't understand two things...

One why do people hook up two characters just because they're of the opposite sex and have a scene alone? I mean can't it be just left to something platonic and two, why do others who dislike the pairing automatically tag them as 'brother & sister'.

Is that all two people of the opposite sex can be? Either lovers or siblings? Confused

well said reemz!!!!!!! there are some one track minds at work here!
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
@Ruz Exactly !! Word!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84aaliya25-Jafrina-

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I liked their scenes today! Dunno how I would feel abt them romantically.
As for people who are saying it is offensive to fans: she has not said anything against Virat/Maanvi. She is simply stating her own opinion which she is allowed to do because it is a discussion forum. She has not insulted or bashed anyone. She is allowed to like anyone who she wants together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan.

I liked their scenes today! Dunno how I would feel abt them romantically.
As for people who are saying it is offensive to fans: she has not said anything against Virat/Maanvi. She is simply stating her own opinion which she is allowed to do because it is a discussion forum. She has not insulted or bashed anyone. She is allowed to like anyone who she wants together.

jaan darling relax.. no one's bashing the topic maker.. we all appreciate the fact that she's sharing her opinions Big smile.. btw could you please direct me to the comments that state that what the topic maker said is offensive to fans?? I just see one comment stating something along the lines of please do not say anything that will instigate virman fans.. and in my opinion the person writing that comment also just shared their own opinion.. the topic maker mentioned that virat needs to work on his acting skills and that is why she prefers manvi/manan over manvi/virat. Now keeping that point in mind, could you blame the person for bringing up the point that virman fans will in fact be offended by such a comment and this could instigate a fight? IF is a very peaceful place and she was just trying to keep it that way Smile. It might be the topic makers opinion that the actor playing virat has to brushen up his skills.. but according to many people he is already a phenomenal actor! If she were to provide contructuve criticism.. instead of just criticism of an actor's acting abilities then perhaps people would not make such comments Smile and as far as I see this is a quite civilized and thought-stimulating debate that is going on here.. everyone is just sharing their opinions just like the topic maker, you and I.. i agree she is allowed to like any couple she wants.. however, it is inappropriate to directly attack one specific actor.. because his fans will for sure take it offensively! Hope you understand what I mean hun and no hard feelings Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84--Mystical---Leah-ParthKiBabe-Jafrina-

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
aaliya25: since your post is a direct attack on my judgement i have responded via PM. it is not an appropriate discussion to have on this thread. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Go to top