Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) (Page 4)

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
lol i am sorry if i offend anyone.. but i haven't seen a single comment thus far which has bashed the topic maker... every single person who has commented has stated their own opinion in a very civilized and non-bashing manner. Just because someone's comment is different from that of the topic maker does not mean that they are bashing the topic maker... please correct me if I am wrong and direct me to any comment that has bashed the topic maker Smile I loved Manan and Manvi's interaction today and in my opinion they share a brother-sister kind of a relationship.. and no.. i am not one of those people who believe that all girl-guy relationships have to be either romantic or sibling like.. lol that's just how i felt from seeing their interaction today! I really do hope that the cvs explore their non-romantic relationship because it has a lot of potential.. especially since Manan is a doctor and Manvi is sick LOL Hope this clears up some of the misunderstandings Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--Maya.tasnimRamanIshita-Leah--Jafrina-desigirl_VD

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angad_n_KripaRamanIshitadesigirl_VD

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
i actually was going to post something about how adorable manvi and manan were! i feel really bad for manan esp since he didnt turn bad and try to ruin jeevika and virens marriage and he was sooo nice to manvi

i still love virman but i also though that manan and manvi were adorable 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckaaliya25

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...seeing them today gave me the feeling that they look good together, but I still want VirMan to end up together :$

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Maanvi/Manan??Shocked..No Maanvi belongs with Viraat her chep..Chep belong with his Sherni..they are meant for eachother..my VirMan..LOL @TM..I know you are stating your opinion hun and fair enuf but then saying that you like Maanvi/Manan..just coz Kushal cant act and then saying you should stop talking??Why did you post anyway then??Plz be a little sensitive to the Virman fanbase and dont try to instigate them into reacting..plzz ..especially when you are aware this production house has a history of switching couples.Embarrassed..Also where is Viraat supposed to go without Maanvi??LOLHave you stopped to think about that??Even before ther love story has started you are trying to make Maanvi/Manan couply??Ummm..it reminds me of the days people said Viren and Maanvi look good  as a couple in the beginning.Ouch..Pairs have already been made..sorry!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshita--Mystical--luvlife84aaliya25ParthKiBabe-Jafrina-

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Virman is a better Jodi... But I love mannan and they need to introduce another female to the show so he can have a love interest too since jeevika is taken!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25

ParthKiBabe IF-Rockerz
ParthKiBabe
ParthKiBabe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
hello excuse me!! just because  they came 2gether doesnt mean maanvi manan chem gonna start..he is just the means 2 let her knw she is not well..already knows it...now...she said...mein ab mana ke pass nahi jaa sakti...aur bhi docs honge...may b manan mite tell jeevika..tats it!!! virmaan forever!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84aaliya25-Leah--Jafrina-

hot babe Senior Member
hot babe
hot babe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Even though I like the actor playing Manan, I don't think I would feel comfortable seeing Manvi and Manan together onscreen as a couple, I would feel really uncomfortable- but I guess its each to their own, we have our own viewpoints

But I don't see a Manan and Manvi chemistry working well with the fans LOL
And about Kushal's acting I think he has really improved but at times he gets stiff- but he IS a newcomer and will improve over time and his and nia's chemistry is mindblowing (oh and nia helps cover his slight acting flaws, so hence I think they really compliment each other)  Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84--Mystical--aaliya25-Leah--Jafrina-

Go to top