Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I don't understand two things...

One why do people hook up two characters just because they're of the opposite sex and have a scene alone? I mean can't it be just left to something platonic and two, why do others who dislike the pairing automatically tag them as 'brother & sister'.

Is that all two people of the opposite sex can be? Either lovers or siblings? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloverluvlife84shehroon_riaz

Chastidy Senior Member
Chastidy
Chastidy

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Wait hold up now.!!Will this always happen time and time again??Ermm..no sooner does another guy have a one second scene with the lead girl do people start suggesting they are  a cute couple.!!Dead..tomorrow if another dude enters the show and has a scene with Maanvi will I see the same topic again??Ouchsure the Manan/Maanvi scene was cute in a brotherly-sisterly way..or even two freinds??..but romance hell no.!!..Manan is just in the plot coz Maanvi is ill..and it is Viraat and Maanvi who are the pair..it has been publicised everywhere..yes it is a show and things can happen but there is no way they will screw up with VirMan this early in the show for a Manan/Maanvi bonding...especially  coz of the pouplarity VirMan have generated..and plz Maanvi is a kiddo..she dont need  a sugar daddy.!!Thumbs Down..once the Viraat/Maanvi love story starts it will be unstoppableEmbarrassed and you guys will forget these less non-sensical images of Maanvi/Manan..romantic hook-up.!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya.tasnimVirman4lyfshehroon_riazaaliya25-Jafrina-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
guys, its really unfair of some of you to bash the topicmaker :S like seriously, its her opinion and you guys have your own opinion , so stick to it right! i mean just coz one person says she likes manan and maanvi together, that does not mean they will become a pair LOL i love virman and i love virika, and manan and maanvi were cute, i mean for a change manan did not bore me like usually, they do have some potential to may be become good friends? why always lovers :S guys please stop bashing each other, and maintain peace Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloverPaleBlueDotMaya.tasnimmadhubansenshehroon_riazaaliya25-Jafrina-canuck-umz-Leah-niksidfan.ayesha.Sevenstreaksrelentless.*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yeh I don't get why the topic maker is being bashed for stating their opinion which wasn't put across rudely whatsoever.

KTlovercanuck-umz.ayesha.

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@Ragzz..I actually enjoyed the Manan/Maanvi scene today..ROFL..I found it cute too.!!..But romantic..is givin me nightmares.!!ROFL.especially coz I know the PH .LOL*stops thinking about it now*.Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--Maya.tasnimshehroon_riazaaliya25

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
ya neither do i want them to be romatically involved sejal LOL but atleast as friends, but may be this was just once LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--shehroon_riazaaliya25-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
^I guess this was a one off thing too..she is searching for another doctor now.!ROFL

shehroon_riazaaliya25ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i know right sejal LOL

aaliya25-Leah--Jafrina-

Go to top