Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO i cant beleive i just read this manvi and dr mannan seriously you must be kiddin me.omg people look at wat ur sayin this couple is seriously jokes no way there goin together 
and kushal can definetly act and the proof is the amount fan he gained in his first show he is tottaly fab and virman are the best couple
Edited by Jafrina_luvs_KM - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... i chose to read the title of this post as ! maanvi and mannan .. a cute brother-sister relationship๐Ÿ˜ณ... .. plus wat makes u think maanvi will fall in love wiz a guy who was in love with her sister!:?

edit,.. in regards to working on his acting skills:s.. wanna give some tips.. maybe kushal is reading IF?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† 

Finalii... Virman all day everyday๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i ship virman, but i have to admit, they were cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ even though i dont like manan ๐Ÿ˜† i could see some chemistry
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maanvi Mannan scenes are fine, but as a couple, no. Virat and Maanvi are perfect, no-one can match up to their chemistry.  I'm sorry, but Virmaan are made for each other.๐Ÿ˜Š
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
urhhh i think im gonna puke. No-One can be better than VirMan. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't understand two things...

One why do people hook up two characters just because they're of the opposite sex and have a scene alone? I mean can't it be just left to something platonic and two, why do others who dislike the pairing automatically tag them as 'brother & sister'.

Is that all two people of the opposite sex can be? Either lovers or siblings? ๐Ÿ˜•
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wait hold up now.!!Will this always happen time and time again??๐Ÿค”..no sooner does another guy have a one second scene with the lead girl do people start suggesting they are  a cute couple.!!๐Ÿคข..tomorrow if another dude enters the show and has a scene with Maanvi will I see the same topic again??sure the Manan/Maanvi scene was cute in a brotherly-sisterly way..or even two freinds??..but romance hell no.!!..Manan is just in the plot coz Maanvi is ill..and it is Viraat and Maanvi who are the pair..it has been publicised everywhere..yes it is a show and things can happen but there is no way they will screw up with VirMan this early in the show for a Manan/Maanvi bonding...especially  coz of the pouplarity VirMan have generated..and plz Maanvi is a kiddo..she dont need  a sugar daddy.!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..once the Viraat/Maanvi love story starts it will be unstoppable๐Ÿ˜ณ and you guys will forget these less non-sensical images of Maanvi/Manan..romantic hook-up.!!๐Ÿคข
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
guys, its really unfair of some of you to bash the topicmaker :S like seriously, its her opinion and you guys have your own opinion , so stick to it right! i mean just coz one person says she likes manan and maanvi together, that does not mean they will become a pair ๐Ÿ˜† i love virman and i love virika, and manan and maanvi were cute, i mean for a change manan did not bore me like usually, they do have some potential to may be become good friends? why always lovers :S guys please stop bashing each other, and maintain peace ๐Ÿ˜ณ
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh I don't get why the topic maker is being bashed for stating their opinion which wasn't put across rudely whatsoever.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ragzz..I actually enjoyed the Manan/Maanvi scene today..๐Ÿคฃ..I found it cute too.!!..But romantic..is givin me nightmares.!!๐Ÿคฃ.especially coz I know the PH .๐Ÿ˜†*stops thinking about it now*.๐Ÿ˜ณ