Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
i love virman soo much
bt i dnt mind if manan help virman to improve der relationship...
noo... no manvi and manna...

only  VirMan...

As much as i prefer Virman as a couple, i would rather want to see Manan & manvi as friends, they wouldn't look great as a couple. But i have to admit that i simply loved their scene yesterday and i did see a little spark in them as a pair..who knows what CVs are thinking 😆 But Virman anyday for me <3 also, guys bashing the topicmaker is so unfair.
okay i don't know if i've missed something.. but did something happen between maanvi and dr.manan?
can anyone write a mannan/manvi ff or os? 😊 would be cool.
Originally posted by Angad_n_Kripa

after seeing the whole "pranking Dr. Mannan" scene, I thought that Maanvi and Mannan would make such a cute couple,, far more better than all whose suggesting Virat and Maanvi.. Not hating, just I think the guy who plays Virat still needs to work on his acting.. don't mean it in a bad way, but he come out with sort of a "bad boy" image.. but not like.. OKAY I'LL STOP TALKING... Sorry all Virat and Maanvi fans.. 😕 

I am a HUGE VIRMAN fan.. but on seeing that scene even i felt .. some angle is being built up.. his maturity for her childishness.. maybe a triangle will be created bwten virman and manan
Haha For me it was more like a friendly scene between them! I love Virman so its Viraat over Mannan for me ðŸ˜† Plus he was in love with Jeevika! Soo naaah ðŸ¤¢ Lol.
hmmm I just came back home afta like 10 days !! so didnt watch the epis i missed yet ! buh as i came home ! i switched the TV on and saw they were showing Manan n Manvi ! hmmm for the 1st Time Manan didnt piss me off ! n tht scene was actually Cute !! buh NOT AT ALL as a COuple 😕 !! I mean As we knw they have to start the sickness track so i wont mind Manan Manvi Friendship <3 !! buh PLEASEEE VirMan 4ever <3 !! 

Even though Jeevika has no such feelings for Manan, the awkardness will always remain between the two so I really can't imagine both sisters being in that scenario. It just doesn't make sense! Manan will most probably play a huge part in Manvi's illness track and in the process he will be interacting with Jeevika so I'm pretty sure he will be a hurdle in JV's story not VM.
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

manvi mannan have very much a possibility of becoming a couple..infact there's high, very high probability of mannan involved in another love triangle, this time with manvi and virat - and this time, it is going to be a SERIOUS triangle... with jeevika, we hardly knew him, and his and jeevika's couple hardly had any fans... but i actually liked his scene with manvi yesterday...

my theory is manvi wud fall, or have a crush, on mannan... virat wud fall for manvi...mannan i have no idea if he wud actually fall for manvi or not... but the way their scene was shown yesterday, if v get any more such scenes, v will be headed towards a new set of fans: manman :P

and despite being a crazy virman fan, i may very well be part of the manman ship too. :P

well, thats wht the CVs get for not showing any virman for weeks. :P

This is exactly what I was thinking - Manvi might develop feelings for Manan, while Virat is resolving his conflict over falling for her. I don't think Virat is going to be a happy camper when he realizes his chaudhrain is breaking down the wall he's (possibly) built around his heart, so he might be furious at her and hurt her, leading her to draw closer to Manan (who I'm hoping will be her friend by then). Lots of scope for angst and jealousy and heartbreak and passion... sigh. Why am I so excited at the thought of complications? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

And yes, I would love to see Manvi and Manan be great friends, although I'm aboard the VirMan ship... The scene yesterday was quite good. I thought it was interesting how Manan guessed Manvi was up to mischief again - I was half expecting him to pull her ear and drag her for tests ðŸ˜› They definitely share a rapport. My cousin who doesn't watch the show was with me and she thought these two were a couple, so I do understand where the TM is coming from, but Virat and Manvi are endgame for me. ðŸ˜ƒ

I do hope poor Manan doesn't get his heart broken again though... 

p.s. 'Manman' reminds me of Cancan ðŸ˜ƒ Just a random thought that I couldn't keep in. I'm kinda silly like that ðŸ˜›

Judging from manvi-mannan scene it is highly possible that there could be a love triangle. virat has already developed a liking for maanvi but maanvi does or has not started thinking of virat as someone more than a friend.  maanvi and virat are similar characters they are chirpy, bubbly, have short tempers and stubborn .  but i have  observed that usually the chirpy ones end up with the quiet ones. it is likely that virat will fall for maanvi and maanvi in due course of her treatment will fall for mannan. mannan will remain neutral as he is heartbroken but later on he might fall for maanvi too. 

it is also possible that maanvi and virat will fall in love.  but the vadheras might object. virat might stand up for maanvi against his family but maanvi might be more concerned abt her sister's happiness in the vadhera house and back out.  or something might happen which will leave maanvi heart broken and she turns towards mannan for love

or it could be possible that vadhera's break up virat-maanvi and to save maanvi from disgrace beeji will ask mannan to marry maanvi.

mannan's role is important so he has to have connection with one of the two sisters in some way or the other.

u never know with the cv's. they might lead us  all the way to v-m but then take a u turn and show  m-m

Edited by anujkpjk - 12 years ago