Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
manvi mannan have very much a possibility of becoming a couple..infact there's high, very high probability of mannan involved in another love triangle, this time with manvi and virat - and this time, it is going to be a SERIOUS triangle... with jeevika, we hardly knew him, and his and jeevika's couple hardly had any fans... but i actually liked his scene with manvi yesterday...

my theory is manvi wud fall, or have a crush, on mannan... virat wud fall for manvi...mannan i have no idea if he wud actually fall for manvi or not... but the way their scene was shown yesterday, if v get any more such scenes, v will be headed towards a new set of fans: manman :P

and despite being a crazy virman fan, i may very well be part of the manman ship too. :P

well, thats wht the CVs get for not showing any virman for weeks. :P
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
besides, i liked manvi mannan scene yesterday..i mean, i didn't see ANY scene from this week's episodes, except for their scene yesterday... soo, romantic or no romantic, i like their scenes already... manman friendship wud actually be a good track! =)
.UroojMs-PakOs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VirMan maaake foor each other  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maanvi & Dr. Manan uncle??? 😲😲

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my first post here...finally
i want Virat n Maanvi for two reasons first for the ever non breaking bond of Jeevika-Maanvi,i love all complications of them ever ending up together...they bring fun together onscreen also
but i dont mind Manan n Manvi scenes coz i think in future he is gonna play some important role regarding maanvi health issue n i am just glad they didnt turn him in to negative shade
all in all loving the show n track presently
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manvi and Manan as a couple ?? ...The story is already high on romance...one more addition will only disturb the balance it has had till now...Their scene was good and they share a good doctor - patient bond, that's it...and it'll be all the more endearing to watch them, if their relationship is dealt outside the realms of romance...
divya86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

manvi mannan have very much a possibility of becoming a couple..infact there's high, very high probability of mannan involved in another love triangle, this time with manvi and virat - and this time, it is going to be a SERIOUS triangle... with jeevika, we hardly knew him, and his and jeevika's couple hardly had any fans... but i actually liked his scene with manvi yesterday...

my theory is manvi wud fall, or have a crush, on mannan... virat wud fall for manvi...mannan i have no idea if he wud actually fall for manvi or not... but the way their scene was shown yesterday, if v get any more such scenes, v will be headed towards a new set of fans: manman :P

and despite being a crazy virman fan, i may very well be part of the manman ship too. :P

well, thats wht the CVs get for not showing any virman for weeks. :P

This is exactly what I was thinking - Manvi might develop feelings for Manan, while Virat is resolving his conflict over falling for her. I don't think Virat is going to be a happy camper when he realizes his chaudhrain is breaking down the wall he's (possibly) built around his heart, so he might be furious at her and hurt her, leading her to draw closer to Manan (who I'm hoping will be her friend by then). Lots of scope for angst and jealousy and heartbreak and passion... sigh. Why am I so excited at the thought of complications? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And yes, I would love to see Manvi and Manan be great friends, although I'm aboard the VirMan ship... The scene yesterday was quite good. I thought it was interesting how Manan guessed Manvi was up to mischief again - I was half expecting him to pull her ear and drag her for tests πŸ˜› They definitely share a rapport. My cousin who doesn't watch the show was with me and she thought these two were a couple, so I do understand where the TM is coming from, but Virat and Manvi are endgame for me. πŸ˜ƒ

I do hope poor Manan doesn't get his heart broken again though...

p.s. 'Manman' reminds me of Cancan πŸ˜ƒ Just a random thought that I couldn't keep in. I'm kinda silly like that πŸ˜›
Edited by divya86 - 12 years ago
LOL the very first scene of Manan i wasnt bored to tears πŸ˜†thanks to maanvi !! they were actually cute πŸ˜›
Usually i break into 'πŸ₯±' as soon as Manan is shown with Jeevika /Viren/beeji
Yeah i do think Abhinav is a better actor than Kushal but dont see MM as a romantic pairing
Probably he would be like a guide and friend to maanu if he is gonna continue treating her:)
VirMan is pretty much the endgame from the scenes shown till now
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally don't agree with yaar I mean virman are just made for each other
They are trully amazing
Angad_n_Kripa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello ALL... 
HOLY SMOKES... Look at ALL THOSE REPLIES.. THANKS A TON for sharing your opinions.. and again, it was Never my intention to offend the fans of Virat and Maani.. as a couple they look extremely, but I couldn't resist to make a topic on how people would feel about seeing mannan and maanvi as one too.. ANYWAYS :D .. I guess you guys made it all clear that Virat & Maanvi is ALLL THE WAY.. So I guess I have to give in to you guys .. ;) they are indeed a great couple .. :)
thanks for not being to hard on me.. appreciate it..:D