VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
VirMan all the way! <33 :)
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sorry to say this but they look like brother and sister,

honestly, if a guy is helping a girl out or vice-versa that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple, i just find this kind of thinking appalling!

there are other relations in the world too for example, a friend, brother, on a professional front even a doctor!!!!! i am just amused at how some people have such a limited mindset!
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvlife84

i am sorry to say this but they look like brother and sister,

honestly, if a guy is helping a girl out or vice-versa that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple, i just find this kind of thinking appalling!

there are other relations in the world too for example, a friend, brother, on a professional front even a doctor!!!!! i am just amused at how some people have such a limited mindset!

well said...👏
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I don't understand two things...

One why do people hook up two characters just because they're of the opposite sex and have a scene alone? I mean can't it be just left to something platonic and two, why do others who dislike the pairing automatically tag them as 'brother & sister'.

Is that all two people of the opposite sex can be? Either lovers or siblings? 😕

well said reemz!!!!!!! there are some one track minds at work here!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked their scenes today! Dunno how I would feel abt them romantically.
As for people who are saying it is offensive to fans: she has not said anything against Virat/Maanvi. She is simply stating her own opinion which she is allowed to do because it is a discussion forum. She has not insulted or bashed anyone. She is allowed to like anyone who she wants together.
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaan.

I liked their scenes today! Dunno how I would feel abt them romantically.
As for people who are saying it is offensive to fans: she has not said anything against Virat/Maanvi. She is simply stating her own opinion which she is allowed to do because it is a discussion forum. She has not insulted or bashed anyone. She is allowed to like anyone who she wants together.

jaan darling relax.. no one's bashing the topic maker.. we all appreciate the fact that she's sharing her opinions 😃.. btw could you please direct me to the comments that state that what the topic maker said is offensive to fans?? I just see one comment stating something along the lines of please do not say anything that will instigate virman fans.. and in my opinion the person writing that comment also just shared their own opinion.. the topic maker mentioned that virat needs to work on his acting skills and that is why she prefers manvi/manan over manvi/virat. Now keeping that point in mind, could you blame the person for bringing up the point that virman fans will in fact be offended by such a comment and this could instigate a fight? IF is a very peaceful place and she was just trying to keep it that way 😊. It might be the topic makers opinion that the actor playing virat has to brushen up his skills.. but according to many people he is already a phenomenal actor! If she were to provide contructuve criticism.. instead of just criticism of an actor's acting abilities then perhaps people would not make such comments 😊 and as far as I see this is a quite civilized and thought-stimulating debate that is going on here.. everyone is just sharing their opinions just like the topic maker, you and I.. i agree she is allowed to like any couple she wants.. however, it is inappropriate to directly attack one specific actor.. because his fans will for sure take it offensively! Hope you understand what I mean hun and no hard feelings 😊
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaliya25: since your post is a direct attack on my judgement i have responded via PM. it is not an appropriate discussion to have on this thread. 
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
noo omg i totally agree. i actaully rly liked mannan n maanvi today.  i think its cuz i jus rly like mannan n want him to be in the story but i love viren n jeevika together. 
but yeah i kinda like maanvi being childish n mannan being the mature man personally i wud think its be interesting.  but mannan loved/loved jeevika so it wub be kinda creepy for him to fall for maanvi now.

personally i dunno but i dont rly like maanvi n virat i dunno i see them more as friends. but we all know they will be a couple so its ok
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Maanvi manan make a cute and adorable pair !!! 
But i totally ship Virmaan !!! 
If viraat was not there in the show then i would go for manan maanvi !! 
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
💔 bogus idea. Virat-manvi is the cuttest couple of the show...