Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
ya neither do i want them to be romatically involved sejal 😆 but atleast as friends, but may be this was just once 😆
^I guess this was a one off thing too..she is searching for another doctor now.!🤣
lol i am sorry if i offend anyone.. but i haven't seen a single comment thus far which has bashed the topic maker... every single person who has commented has stated their own opinion in a very civilized and non-bashing manner. Just because someone's comment is different from that of the topic maker does not mean that they are bashing the topic maker... please correct me if I am wrong and direct me to any comment that has bashed the topic maker ðŸ˜Š I loved Manan and Manvi's interaction today and in my opinion they share a brother-sister kind of a relationship.. and no.. i am not one of those people who believe that all girl-guy relationships have to be either romantic or sibling like.. lol that's just how i felt from seeing their interaction today! I really do hope that the cvs explore their non-romantic relationship because it has a lot of potential.. especially since Manan is a doctor and Manvi is sick ðŸ˜† Hope this clears up some of the misunderstandings ðŸ˜Š
OMG I WAS GONNA MAKE A TOPIC ON THIS...U MADE IT...HUGGY...and i think thy r very cuute as well...actuaaly its da actor...Abhinav...i actually think he has better chemistry than Viren wid Jeevika as well..

😃
i actually was going to post something about how adorable manvi and manan were! i feel really bad for manan esp since he didnt turn bad and try to ruin jeevika and virens marriage and he was sooo nice to manvi

i still love virman but i also though that manan and manvi were adorable 
I totally agree...seeing them today gave me the feeling that they look good together, but I still want VirMan to end up together :$
Maanvi/Manan??😲..No Maanvi belongs with Viraat her chep..Chep belong with his Sherni..they are meant for eachother..my VirMan..😆 @TM..I know you are stating your opinion hun and fair enuf but then saying that you like Maanvi/Manan..just coz Kushal cant act and then saying you should stop talking??Why did you post anyway then??Plz be a little sensitive to the Virman fanbase and dont try to instigate them into reacting..plzz ..especially when you are aware this production house has a history of switching couples.😳..Also where is Viraat supposed to go without Maanvi??😆Have you stopped to think about that??Even before ther love story has started you are trying to make Maanvi/Manan couply??Ummm..it reminds me of the days people said Viren and Maanvi look good  as a couple in the beginning...Pairs have already been made..sorry!!
Virman is a better Jodi... But I love mannan and they need to introduce another female to the show so he can have a love interest too since jeevika is taken!
hello excuse me!! just because  they came 2gether doesnt mean maanvi manan chem gonna start..he is just the means 2 let her knw she is not well..already knows it...now...she said...mein ab mana ke pass nahi jaa sakti...aur bhi docs honge...may b manan mite tell jeevika..tats it!!! virmaan forever!!!

Even though I like the actor playing Manan, I don't think I would feel comfortable seeing Manvi and Manan together onscreen as a couple, I would feel really uncomfortable- but I guess its each to their own, we have our own viewpoints

But I don't see a Manan and Manvi chemistry working well with the fans 😆
And about Kushal's acting I think he has really improved but at times he gets stiff- but he IS a newcomer and will improve over time and his and nia's chemistry is mindblowing (oh and nia helps cover his slight acting flaws, so hence I think they really compliment each other)  😳