Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

when did arnav realize... (Page 6)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzE8vrM3gwI
To me the above link is when he realised he is in love...when Anjali was explaining ...in all the situations he saw Kushi...

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karisma

i think he realised it when khushi revealed that it was her engagement ring.remember how the ring dropped from his hand.
plus remember his searching look at the poolside afterwards while waiting for khushi to answer why HIS engagement should matter to her.

it was meant to be. he loved her from the time he first saw her on stage but he ddnt know it then

@Bold, Actually that look was fabulous... it was as if ASR wanted Khushi to do some soul searching... but our brat just negated her feelings ROFL

I really don't if he has fallen in love or is about to fall in love... its a mystery... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenamallireddy

Originally posted by surenkal

I would think a little realization happened when she said she got engaged and he lost his cool 

but diwali scene happened before this na..

yes but he was doing that unconsciously.. he was not aware why he was being pulled in her direction

.nirvana.

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I think in his first meeting he thought she was SO BEAUTIFUL then the way she winded him up got more of his attention 
but after the red saree shoot he realised he's attracted to her physically thats why he kept dreaming about her 

.nirvana.

arpitag12 Groupbie
arpitag12
arpitag12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

I feel the same too...when he first realized Khusi would be leaving..the pangs and anxiety of separation..
I f you remember..he woke up from his sleep shouting Khusi..when he dreamt of her leaving for Lucknow...also in one scene after that Snakewa...had told him..life is not like a video player that you can rewind and erase things..(something like that..).. following Snakewa's dialogue ASR again had FB of Khusi...her pearl string tearing scene and Khusi saying..she was leaving for Lucknow.
I think its at that time he realized his love..

.nirvana.

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
when was not able to trace her . he is in love with her since long but when she was not picking up phone he was scared to death . that made him realized he cannot live without her at all. 

.nirvana.

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

well he was attracted to her from day 1  and with each scene there was some kinda realization

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitag12

Originally posted by zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

I feel the same too...when he first realized Khusi would be leaving..the pangs and anxiety of separation..
I f you remember..he woke up from his sleep shouting Khusi..when he dreamt of her leaving for Lucknow...also in one scene after that Snakewa...had told him..life is not like a video player that you can rewind and erase things..(something like that..).. following Snakewa's dialogue ASR again had FB of Khusi...her pearl string tearing scene and Khusi saying..she was leaving for Lucknow.
I think its at that time he realized his love..

true...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index