Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

when did arnav realize... (Page 5)

canzasana Goldie
canzasana
canzasana

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 1485

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I think  the beginning starts like that 
1. fashion show fall: their eyes meet, and arnav like what he seeDay Dreaming, but than ASR steps in back to his rude selfCool.
2.   second time when khushi pose in red sari arnav and ASR both like what they seeHeart but dont want to admit it. there khushi stays in his head foreverWacko. when he needs to calm him self just imagine khushi in his thoughts Hug.
3. rain hug HugCoolwants to be her hero yet dont know how to express himself.
4. what most attract HeartASR and Arnav toward khushi is she challenges/ dear him, and have courage to tell him  he is wrong . she balance him, on other side khushi understands his emotions and his pain that LA never understood. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23310

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canzasana

I think  the beginning starts like that 
1. fashion show fall: their eyes meet, and arnav like what he seeDay Dreaming, but than ASR steps in back to his rude selfCool.
2.   second time when khushi pose in red sari arnav and ASR both like what they seeHeart but dont want to admit it. there khushi stays in his head foreverWacko. when he needs to calm him self just imagine khushi in his thoughts Hug.
3. rain hug HugCoolwants to be her hero yet dont know how to express himself.
4. what most attract HeartASR and Arnav toward khushi is she challenges/ dear him, and have courage to tell him  he is wrong . she balance him, on other side khushi understands his emotions and his pain that LA never understood. Thumbs Up

niceSmile
surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 1450

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I would think a little realization happened when she said she got engaged and he lost his cool 
Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Joined: 04 March 2011
Posts: 7643

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
you know there was a dialogue in the film Arya 2...its..."Pyar hone me ek lamha hi kafi hai" so I think Arnav got enough time to realise his feelings for Khusi...
karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Joined: 08 December 2011
Posts: 1816

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i think he realised it when khushi revealed that it was her engagement ring.remember how the ring dropped from his hand.
plus remember his searching look at the poolside afterwards while waiting for khushi to answer why HIS engagement should matter to her.

it was meant to be. he loved her from the time he first saw her on stage but he ddnt know it then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 3306

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23310

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surenkal

I would think a little realization happened when she said she got engaged and he lost his cool 

but diwali scene happened before this na..
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23310

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

nice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index