Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

when did arnav realize... (Page 4)

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DCgirl

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I think it was photo shoot scene...  ASR saw Khushi in a red sari was got mesmerised Embarrassed and voila you have it LOL

@DCGirl was the parking lot scene after the photoshoot?

I think the parking lot scene was first and the next day it was the photoshoot!

After the parking lot scene, on his way home, he stops his car and gets out and says to himself... "For the first time why do I feel like I am doing something wrong"
I think he realized her tears effect him...

Then came the photo shoot and there was no turning back...Big smile

parking scene was after photo shoot  he hears akash consoling kushi n she blabbers that needs to go home early so he makes her stay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirl

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neenamallireddy

I think it was the photo shoot scene...  ASR saw Khushi in a red sari and got mesmerised Embarrassed and voila you have it LOL

@DCGirl was the parking lot scene after the photo shoot?

but thats not love right ...
he was just mismarized by her ...

What is LOVE? hahaha...
I don't think Arnav will realize he is in love and acknowledge it for a while... so that Love still didn't happen!

There are couple more instances... One time, Anjali says when a girl comes into your life, he can't breathe to the idea of her going far... he has the flashbacks of Khushi...
One time... La asks him if there is anyone else in his life that he cares for, other than  his Di... he has flashbacks of Khushi
Also, when Anjali explains Khushi about how will anyone know Mr. Right or love... in the Diwali rangoli scene, Khushi and Arnav look at each other...
 Again... if you ask me... is this love???? I will say, What is LOVE??

ROFL

what do you say Ladylala??

ur right...LOLLOL
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

I think it was the photo shoot scene...  ASR saw Khushi in a red sari and got mesmerised Embarrassed and voila you have it LOL

What is LOVE? hahaha...
I don't think Arnav will realize he is in love and acknowledge it for a while... so that Love still didn't happen!

There are couple more instances... One time, Anjali says when a girl comes into your life, he can't breathe to the idea of her going far... he has the flashbacks of Khushi...
One time... La asks him if there is anyone else in his life that he cares for, other than  his Di... he has flashbacks of Khushi
Also, when Anjali explains Khushi about how will anyone know Mr. Right or love... in the Diwali rangoli scene, Khushi and Arnav look at each other...

ROFL

True... I too cannot believe that this astute businessman is still unable to figure out the reason for his attraction to Khushi when he clearly thinks of her at every given occasion and opportunity...

During LAs stay in the house never did he once try to kiss her but with Khushi he was all over her what with the lights, removing dust from her eye, curing her sprain and then the famous attempted Kiss LOL

On the other hand he thought he was in love with LA and brought her home..From the looks of it he needs to get back to school and study the Dhai Akshar Prem ke Paath LOL

.nirvana.

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
He was attracted to her on the red saree modelling day! and since that guest house scene, its been love! because he just couldn't get her off his mind!

.nirvana.

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
The attraction started with the red saree photo shoot scene and it continued and  I think the realization of how deeply he feels for her sort of dawned on Arnav's mind after Khushi asked him why did  he beat the C#@% out of the guy who had pushed her in Nainital...he was shaken by the realization and  kept quiet for 3 hrs on their ride back from Nainital.

.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

What is LOVE? hahaha...

ROFL

True... I too cannot believe that this astute businessman is still unable to figure out the reason for his attraction to Khushi when he clearly thinks of her at every given occasion and opportunity...

During LAs stay in the house never did he once try to kiss her but with Khushi he was all over her what with the lights, removing dust from her eye, curing her sprain and then the famous attempted Kiss LOL

On the other hand he thought he was in love with LA and brought her home..From the looks of it he needs to get back to school and study the Dhai Akshar Prem ke Paath LOL

LOLLOL
LOL
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

definate red sari moment. 
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

The attraction started with the red saree photo shoot scene and it continued and  I think the realization of how deeply he feels for her sort of dawned on Arnav's mind after Khushi asked him why did  he beat the C#@% out of the guy who had pushed her in Nainital...he was shaken by the realization and  kept quiet for 3 hrs on their ride back from Nainital.

so true..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index