when did arnav realize... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzE8vrM3gwI
To me the above link is when he realised he is in love...when Anjali was explaining ...in all the situations he saw Kushi...
Originally posted by karisma

i think he realised it when khushi revealed that it was her engagement ring.remember how the ring dropped from his hand.
plus remember his searching look at the poolside afterwards while waiting for khushi to answer why HIS engagement should matter to her.

it was meant to be. he loved her from the time he first saw her on stage but he ddnt know it then

@Bold, Actually that look was fabulous... it was as if ASR wanted Khushi to do some soul searching... but our brat just negated her feelings 🤣

I really don't if he has fallen in love or is about to fall in love... its a mystery... 😉
Originally posted by neenamallireddy

but diwali scene happened before this na..

yes but he was doing that unconsciously.. he was not aware why he was being pulled in her direction
I think in his first meeting he thought she was SO BEAUTIFUL then the way she winded him up got more of his attention 
but after the red saree shoot he realised he's attracted to her physically thats why he kept dreaming about her 
Originally posted by zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

I feel the same too...when he first realized Khusi would be leaving..the pangs and anxiety of separation..
I f you remember..he woke up from his sleep shouting Khusi..when he dreamt of her leaving for Lucknow...also in one scene after that Snakewa...had told him..life is not like a video player that you can rewind and erase things..(something like that..).. following Snakewa's dialogue ASR again had FB of Khusi...her pearl string tearing scene and Khusi saying..she was leaving for Lucknow.
I think its at that time he realized his love..
when was not able to trace her . he is in love with her since long but when she was not picking up phone he was scared to death . that made him realized he cannot live without her at all. 

well he was attracted to her from day 1  and with each scene there was some kinda realization

Originally posted by arpitag12

Originally posted by zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

I feel the same too...when he first realized Khusi would be leaving..the pangs and anxiety of separation..
I f you remember..he woke up from his sleep shouting Khusi..when he dreamt of her leaving for Lucknow...also in one scene after that Snakewa...had told him..life is not like a video player that you can rewind and erase things..(something like that..).. following Snakewa's dialogue ASR again had FB of Khusi...her pearl string tearing scene and Khusi saying..she was leaving for Lucknow.
I think its at that time he realized his love..

true...
Originally posted by feya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzE8vrM3gwI
To me the above link is when he realised he is in love...when Anjali was explaining ...in all the situations he saw Kushi...

nice thank u so much...
Originally posted by coolsabs

you know there was a dialogue in the film Arya 2...its..."Pyar hone me ek lamha hi kafi hai" so I think Arnav got enough time to realise his feelings for Khusi...

arya 2  hindi??