Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

The attraction started with the red saree photo shoot scene and it continued and  I think the realization of how deeply he feels for her sort of dawned on Arnav's mind after Khushi asked him why did  he beat the C#@% out of the guy who had pushed her in Nainital...he was shaken by the realization and  kept quiet for 3 hrs on their ride back from Nainital.

so true..
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think  the beginning starts like that 
1. fashion show fall: their eyes meet, and arnav like what he see😍, but than ASR steps in back to his rude self😎.
2.   second time when khushi pose in red sari arnav and ASR both like what they see❤️ but dont want to admit it. there khushi stays in his head forever. when he needs to calm him self just imagine khushi in his thoughts 🤗.
3. rain hug 🤗😎wants to be her hero yet dont know how to express himself.
4. what most attract ❤️ASR and Arnav toward khushi is she challenges/ dear him, and have courage to tell him  he is wrong . she balance him, on other side khushi understands his emotions and his pain that LA never understood. 👍🏼
shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: canzasana

I think  the beginning starts like that 

1. fashion show fall: their eyes meet, and arnav like what he see😍, but than ASR steps in back to his rude self😎.
2.   second time when khushi pose in red sari arnav and ASR both like what they see❤️ but dont want to admit it. there khushi stays in his head forever. when he needs to calm him self just imagine khushi in his thoughts 🤗.
3. rain hug 🤗😎wants to be her hero yet dont know how to express himself.
4. what most attract ❤️ASR and Arnav toward khushi is she challenges/ dear him, and have courage to tell him  he is wrong . she balance him, on other side khushi understands his emotions and his pain that LA never understood. 👍🏼

nice😊
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I would think a little realization happened when she said she got engaged and he lost his cool 
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
you know there was a dialogue in the film Arya 2...its..."Pyar hone me ek lamha hi kafi hai" so I think Arnav got enough time to realise his feelings for Khusi...
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think he realised it when khushi revealed that it was her engagement ring.remember how the ring dropped from his hand.
plus remember his searching look at the poolside afterwards while waiting for khushi to answer why HIS engagement should matter to her.

it was meant to be. he loved her from the time he first saw her on stage but he ddnt know it then
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.
shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surenkal

I would think a little realization happened when she said she got engaged and he lost his cool 

but diwali scene happened before this na..
shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainza

i think the realization is yet to come but the attraction was there in the very first meeting. The feeling of love developed when khushi said she was leaving for lucknow and ASR felt the first pang of love, of losing someone who had unknowingly become dear to him.

nice.