Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus (Page 5)

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

<font color="#ff0000">
@
krazyb89 - Its of no use to argue with these haters. They have no dor dor da vasta with logic n reasoning...Let them sulk...don't give them footage like Their DQ</font>

<font color="#ff0000"> </font>LOL

ROFL agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Originally posted by sssz

i am new to this forum ...the only reason i wanted to join is some ppl comments...they are like white lies ,,,,or i am surprised ...are they seeing the same show...i mean they way sky is dirty wid his words and a ugly soul an all still some ppl say no he is fair n rite n entertaining...

i feel this forum has many fake ppl who are here by tv representatives juz to support the show and all who always take bb sides not juz sky but so many other stuff...for instance sunny...

i have seen topics n comments where some ppl writing whole big big essaaayysss juz to support...her making it look like aw its 21st centuary n all n they mean to support the profession not po...nism...

i am sure something is fishy,,,,,

THis is the most funny comment I have ever seen. I am a fake people in a TV representative, LOL LOL..

So all my post (more than 2000) are just for making some show popular...

Good imagination..

Why cant you trust that there may be something in SKY which people are liking just like Mahek (which I dont find anything to watch but people like her).

True kya karein kuch logo ko complex hain! sky rocks and has a true fan following i don't know if it's the largest but its an honest trail of followers who like him for what he has done for us by entertaining us! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89papia

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Exactly... why even attempt to defend the indefensible... the most obnoxious person in the show Ouchis being hailed as the most entertaining person...Dead  ???

Aakash needs immediate treatment... Aakash has some major ego problems in life... He has proven it multiple times that he cant take any criticism whatsoever from even his closest of friends... zero scope of improvement in this human being... 

So who is ur entertainer in the show?

papiasarasingh86

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
This forum is actually full of Mids and most of them are made by SKY haters. They tried their level best how to degrade SKY. Why to make MID for proving their point?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by EagleEye

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

Einstein,I am not a Mahek fan for your kind information.
In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.
Sorry,I don't like cockroaches,I crush them under my feet ,when I see them.

Edited: you to your 

Edited by EagleEye - 15 December 2011 at 8:25pm

tj_mumznursingh

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach was apt for him as it is an insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.

ROFL you will be awarded with nobel prize for killing cockroaches.
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
RECIPE of how to like Aakash / Sky :

Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.

These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. Cool
These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.

These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... Geek

These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation. 

I do not like to wear those goggles... 

when I see Aakash as a person
- who fights a lot
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight... 
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine 
- who does not care about friendships the moment his "benefit" is taken care of (PM, Sid)

I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 

EagleEyeznursingh

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

OHh i am so sorry Newton for the assumption i made Smile. I should have known!-all u were interested in doing was some harmless pest extermination. So go look for some roaches and crush em. As far as Sky is concerned however convinced u r about his lineage-its scientifically confirmed he falls under the same lineage as u-So in essence ur also calling urself a...Wink

Go to top