Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus (Page 4)

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
In my opinion... Aakash is the biggest bojh on this planet. 

I have never come across such an obnoxious person ever... and I hope that I never do... I do not care how big an entertainer he is when he is not fighting, cursing, scheming, instigating fights, hitting below the belt to others, bringing other people's past into arguments... Aakash is the worst kind of person to have walked under the Sky !!! 

IF it is not a big deal to talk about other contestant's past and what have they done in their life before coming to the bigg boss house... THEN why is it suddenly against India Forums rules to discuss Aakash's behavior in IJSMB. 

Just because Aakash was worse in the IJSMB in terms of behavior, very conviniently we remember all rules and follow it to each and every comma and full stop? If we are supposed to discuss only what goes on in the house and nothing else ... then why this Aakash, baba hitting below the belt wale, go about saying things about other people's life outside the show. Till he mentioned the name of Shonali's boyfriend no one knew about his name and identity. It should have been Shonali's choice. Till he mentioned "three discrete words", nails, goa, balbeer ---- and then said "MAI TUJHE BAATON MEIN HI NANGA KAR DOONGA" and that time he was not discussing someone's life outside the Bigg Boss house? 

Aakash brings people's past that is not a part of Bigg Boss in the show... and we discuss those past lives on IF... so Aakash's past is no different to get special treatment. 

Pooja Mishra had spoken that time as well... that we (inmates) are not allowed to talk about what has happened outside the house, it is against the rules. BUT no one said anything to Aakash... The question was "Who will bell the unstable human being that he is..." Pata chala Aakash has collected dirt about everyone's past and will use it in a fight... so better support him... else be prepared to be insulted and brought down. 

Arey HATA... Aakash jaise log kisi ke sage nahi hote... jab tak kaam hai tab tak kookie kishmish chal raha hai... the moment kaam nikal gaya... itni vahiyat baat nikalengle past ke baare mein... tote udd jayenge... For people like Aakash ... he is proving it that there is zero scope of improvement...

Edited by tj_mum - 15 December 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EagleEyeznursingh

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@
EagleEye  - DREAM ON. same old dialogue bring something new, exercise ur brainSleepy..U CAN'T STOP me from posting here...LOL

DON'T LOOSE ur temper dear...not gud for ur health...Looks like u r frustrated soul..Take a chilll phillWinkBig smile 

Soon this topic will be closed..Even U will not be able to post here.ROFL

I think you are describing yourself perfectly,get some more emoticons if you ain't able to construct some logical sentences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

In my opinion... Aakash is the biggest bojh on this planet.

I have never come across such an obnoxious person ever... and I hope that I never do... I do not care how big an entertainer he is when he is not fighting, cursing, scheming, instigating fights, hitting below the belt to others, bringing other people's past into arguments... Aakash is the worst kind of person to have walked under the Sky !!!

<font size="3">IF </font>it is not a big deal to talk about other contestant's past and what have they done in their life before coming to the bigg boss house... <font size="3">THEN</font> why is it suddenly against India Forums rules to discuss Aakash's behavior in IJSMB.

Just because Aakash was worse in the IJSMB in terms of behavior, very conviniently we remember all rules and follow it to each and every comma and full stop? If we are supposed to discuss only what goes on in the house and nothing else ... then why this Aakash, baba hitting below the belt wale, go about saying things about other people's life outside the show. Till he mentioned the name of Shonali's boyfriend no one knew about his name and identity. It should have been Shonali's choice. Till he mentioned "three discrete words", nails, goa, balbeer ---- and then said "MAI TUJHE BAATON MEIN HI NANGA KAR DOONGA" and that time he was not discussing someone's life outside the Bigg Boss house?

Aakash brings people's past that is not a part of Bigg Boss in the show... and we discuss those past lives on IF... so Aakash's past is no different to get special treatment.

Pooja Mishra had spoken that time as well... that we (inmates) are not allowed to talk about what has happened outside the house, it is against the rules. BUT no one said anything to Aakash... The question was "Who will bell the unstable human being that he is..." Pata chala Aakash has collected dirt about everyone's past and will use it in a fight... so better support him... else be prepared to be insulted and brought down.

Arey HATA... Aakash jaise log kisi ke sage nahi hote... jab tak kaam hai tab tak kookie kishmish chal raha hai... the moment kaam nikal gaya... itni vahiyat baat nikalengle past ke baare mein... tote udd jayenge... For people like Aakash ... he is proving it that there is zero scope of improvement...

Hmmm! You seems to be quite a lot frustrated by sky like all skyhaters. Sky is very gentle and humble. But the housemates instigates sky to fight to gain sympathy after losing the fight. That is why during fights sky is always misunderstood.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasha1sarasingh86

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

Hmmm! You seems to be quite a lot frustrated by sky like all skyhaters. Sky is very gentle and humble. 

Aakash... gentle human being
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by krazyb89

But the housemates instigates sky to fight to gain sympathy after losing the fight. That is why during fights sky is always misunderstood.

Ohh... housemates instigate the fight to fight with Aakash....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

syasyaznursingh

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

@  krazyb89  - Its of no use to argue with these haters. They have no  dor dor da vasta with logic n reasoning...Let them sulk...don't give them footage like Their DQ

LOL

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssz

i am new to this forum ...the only reason i wanted to join is some ppl comments...they are like white lies ,,,,or i am surprised ...are they seeing the same show...i mean they way sky is dirty wid his words and a ugly soul an all still some ppl say no he is fair n rite n entertaining...

i feel this forum has many fake ppl who are here by tv representatives juz to support the show and all who always take bb sides not juz sky but so many other stuff...for instance sunny...

i have seen topics n comments where some ppl writing whole big big essaaayysss juz to support...her making it look like aw its 21st centuary n all n they mean to support the profession not po...nism...

i am sure something is fishy,,,,,

THis is the most funny comment I have ever seen. I am a fake people in a TV representative, LOL LOL..

So all my post (more than 2000) are just for making some show popular...

Good imagination..

Why cant you trust that there may be something in SKY which people are liking just like Mahek (which I dont find anything to watch but people like her).

sha1sarasingh86

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Exactly... why even attempt to defend the indefensible... the most obnoxious person in the show Ouchis being hailed as the most entertaining person...Dead  ???

Aakash needs immediate treatment... Aakash has some major ego problems in life... He has proven it multiple times that he cant take any criticism whatsoever from even his closest of friends... zero scope of improvement in this human being... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaEagleEyeznursingh

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EagleEye

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Go to top