Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@krazyb89 koi faida nahi hain- problem nazariye mai hai ðŸ˜‰Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

@krazyb89 koi faida nahi hain- problem nazariye mai hai 😉

because skyhaters are always blind.
EagleEye thumbnail

OHh i am so sorry Newton for the assumption i made 😊. I should have known!-all u were interested in doing was some harmless pest extermination. So go look for some roaches and crush em. As far as Sky is concerned however convinced u r about his lineage-its scientifically confirmed he falls under the same lineage as u-So in essence ur also calling urself a...😉

Of what I understood of your blabbering  is that :

1. you are sorry for your assumptions
2. I am interested in exterminating in pests like Sky 
3. You belong to Sky lineage(you know what it is) but you are ashamed to admit it.

To make you feel better,I advise you to take off you sky-tinted goggles.

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EagleEye

Of what I understood of your blabbering  is that :

1. you are sorry for your assumptions
2. I am interested in exterminating in pests like Sky 
3. You belong to Sky lineage(you know what it is) but you are ashamed to admit it.

To make you feel better,I advise you to take off you sky-tinted goggles.

LOL yup ur 1st understanding was right but from there everything just went down hill. Calling names to others doesn't say much about them but speaks volumes about ur mentality. Hope ur able to build tolerance, sense of humor and refrain make insulting re-marks 😊 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are yaar tum log kin logo ke saath mattha maar rahe hai.. Leave these sulking haters..Lets Improve our AT...HATERS...SULK MORE...ACTUALLY THAT TELLS HOW GUD OUR SKY BABA IS😆
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sky is know for his bad boy image in TV industry, thats the reason he is so controversial and has no work. He is invited for only controversial reality shows. Even if he fakes and tries to fool some of his fans and get some public sympathy he wont get anything beyond 1 Crore from BB. Since producers still know who he really is and wont like to have a trouble maker in any of their works..
EagleEye thumbnail

LOL yup ur 1st understanding was right but from there everything just went down hill. Calling names to others doesn't say much about them but speaks volumes about ur mentality. Hope ur able to build tolerance, sense of humor and refrain make insulting re-marks 😊 

Okie dokie...Einstein,show me where I was calling names and making insulting re-marks,if you please.

Heed my advice,throw away your Sky-coated oversized goggles,because right now you are seeing things.😊

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapaddiction11

I was looking at Is Jungle se Mujhe Bachao, Oh god he is exactly the same guy as in BB, I mean he is over confident ppl are voting for me and beep beep and everything, making fun of others and his cheap chillar dabba ka chehra, he needs a surgery actually

And your point is??😲
Just to let you know and remind you this topic was discussed before and this is BIGG BOSS FORUM and not Is Jungle se mujhe Bachao forum
tj_mum thumbnail

OH wow! mate i REALLY hope you get well soon ðŸ˜‰ 

The 1st bolded bit i actually found FUNNY. The 2nd bolded bit- Toh phir kya chahiye baba from a TV show? why do u watch it- educational purposes?😊

Every person has a different threshold in tolerating obnoxious behavior. I am clear in how much I am willing to tolerate when I look for entertainment. 

Aakash not only breaks the barrier of tolerance ... he surpasses the obnoxious barrier and reaches for the Sky in such behavior.

There was no dearth of entertainment in the Bigg Boss house before Aakash came in. From my perspective Aakash has dont nothing to add entertainment to the show. Rather he has came in a pooped all over the place. Aakash has ruined the entertainment in the Bigg Boss. I am all for entertainment... and there have been days in the house where there was not a single fight and still everyone on the forum was very happy with the show...  it was entertaining. But, when it comes to Aakash... he is a package deal... his jokes come with the added bojh of tolerating his personal below the belt attacks on other contestants. 

I personally do not care so much for entertainment that I would ignore his far stronger negative traits. The others in the house were capable and are capable of providing entertainment even without Aakash. 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Every person has a different threshold in tolerating obnoxious behavior. I am clear in how much I am willing to tolerate when I look for entertainment. 

Aakash not only breaks the barrier of tolerance ... he surpasses the obnoxious barrier and reaches for the Sky in such behavior.

There was no dearth of entertainment in the Bigg Boss house before Aakash came in. From my perspective Aakash has dont nothing to add entertainment to the show. Rather he has came in a pooped all over the place. Aakash has ruined the entertainment in the Bigg Boss. I am all for entertainment... and there have been days in the house where there was not a single fight and still everyone on the forum was very happy with the show...  it was entertaining. But, when it comes to Aakash... he is a package deal... his jokes come with the added bojh of tolerating his personal below the belt attacks on other contestants. 

I personally do not care so much for entertainment that I would ignore his far stronger negative traits. The others in the house were capable and are capable of providing entertainment even without Aakash. 

He came with simple perspective "FOOTAGE"" he was/is doing everything for footage. He not only tells others how and what they should to get so called "footage" but also plans skits in case there aint any fight with him that day...I would ignore such attention seeker and let them be.. 

By talking so much about Sky we are actually fulfilling his aim of getting publicity by any means...