Bigg Boss Season 5

Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus - Page 4

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

<font color="#ff0000">
@
krazyb89 - Its of no use to argue with these haters. They have no dor dor da vasta with logic n reasoning...Let them sulk...don't give them footage like Their DQ</font>

<font color="#ff0000"> </font>😆

ROFL agree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: papia

THis is the most funny comment I have ever seen. I am a fake people in a TV representative, LOL LOL..

So all my post (more than 2000) are just for making some show popular...

Good imagination..

Why cant you trust that there may be something in SKY which people are liking just like Mahek (which I dont find anything to watch but people like her).

True kya karein kuch logo ko complex hain! sky rocks and has a true fan following i don't know if it's the largest but its an honest trail of followers who like him for what he has done for us by entertaining us! 
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tj_mum

Exactly... why even attempt to defend the indefensible... the most obnoxious person in the show is being hailed as the most entertaining person...🤢  ???

Aakash needs immediate treatment... Aakash has some major ego problems in life... He has proven it multiple times that he cant take any criticism whatsoever from even his closest of friends... zero scope of improvement in this human being... 

So who is ur entertainer in the show?

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This forum is actually full of Mids and most of them are made by SKY haters. They tried their level best how to degrade SKY. Why to make MID for proving their point?
EagleEye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try ðŸ˜‰

Einstein,I am not a Mahek fan for your kind information.
In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.
Sorry,I don't like cockroaches,I crush them under my feet ,when I see them.

Edited: you to your 
Edited by EagleEye - 12 years ago
krazyb89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EagleEye

In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.

ROFL you will be awarded with nobel prize for killing cockroaches.
tj_mum thumbnail
RECIPE of how to like Aakash / Sky :

Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.

These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. ðŸ˜Ž
These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.

These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... ðŸ¤“

These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation. 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top

I do not like to wear those goggles... 

when I see Aakash as a person
- who fights a lot
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight... 
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine 
- who does not care about friendships the moment his "benefit" is taken care of (PM, Sid)

I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EagleEye

OHh i am so sorry Newton for the assumption i made 😊. I should have known!-all u were interested in doing was some harmless pest extermination. So go look for some roaches and crush em. As far as Sky is concerned however convinced u r about his lineage-its scientifically confirmed he falls under the same lineage as u-So in essence ur also calling urself a...😉
sha1 thumbnail

Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.

These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. ðŸ˜Ž
These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.

These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... ðŸ¤“

These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top

I do not like to wear those goggles... 

- who fights a lot
- who does not care about friendships the moment his "benefit" is taken care of (PM, Sid)

I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 

OH wow! mate i REALLY hope you get well soon ðŸ˜‰ 

The 1st bolded bit i actually found FUNNY. The 2nd bolded bit- Toh phir kya chahiye baba from a TV show? why do u watch it- educational purposes?😊
krazyb89 thumbnail

<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="2">Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.</font>

<font size="2">These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. 😎</font>
<font size="2">These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.</font>

<font size="2">These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... 🤓</font>

<font size="2">These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation. </font>
<font color="#006dca" size="2">http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top</font>

<font size="2">I do not like to wear those goggles... </font>

<font size="2">
- who fights a lot

</font>

I will order another one goggle which let you see the truth.