Bigg Boss Season 5

Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus

Soapaddiction11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was looking at Is Jungle se Mujhe Bachao, Oh god he is exactly the same guy as in BB, I mean he is over confident ppl are voting for me and beep beep and everything, making fun of others and his cheap chillar dabba ka chehra, he needs a surgery actually

Note: Not related to BB5 show @ bold. Topic closed.

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nhe nhe bb main bhut sudhra hua hain Agar IJSMB jaise hogaye to Sab ka jena haram!!!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why are u talking about old show. THIS IS BB dear. take it easy...THIS is against IF rules.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He was amazing in IJSMB! I loved him there, that's why I started supporting him here in BB, he is good here too but still.. IJSMB was just his show πŸ˜†
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soapaddiction11

I was looking at Is Jungle se Mujhe Bachao, Oh god he is exactly the same guy as in BB, I mean he is over confident ppl are voting for me and beep beep and everything, making fun of others and his cheap chillar dabba ka chehra, he needs a surgery actually

Every show's ideas are different. It seems that you dont find any fault of sky in BB so you are moving towards a past show which does not have a link with BB.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Krazyb89- there is no need to bring in his participation in another show- It seems like thread starter really isn't liking the fact that Sky is actually nice and not giving anything bad to pick up on? But look who is not in the house and the house has become fun! πŸ˜‰ Tomorrow seems like another fun episode saw the pre-cap!!! can't wait!!!! Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

SKY IS  Rockstar of every show... Even in  IJSMB when he got evicted, Anchor gave him compliment saying that This guy was life of the show"

SO Luv him or Hate Him U can't Ignore Him...SKY BABA ROCKS
πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think we can't discuss this show over here...as its against  the rules so it is gud if u delete this post dear😊

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is such a lier, last week he said to sanju he has never abused any woman

hello??!!! wasnt that u in ijsmb?
sarasingh86 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soapaddiction11

God bless all Sky fans.!

GOD BLESS U ...TOO .. πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

he is such a lier, last week he said to sanju he has never abused any woman

hello??!!! wasnt that u in ijsmb?

HE SAID "HE NEVER ABUSED ANYONE IN BIGG BOSS HOUSE".Watch it and hear ir clearly first then comment.