Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU-Dec15'11 - HM Day 16..End of Honeymoon.. :( :( (Page 3)

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
i want to say something your updates are really outstanding.These days I have stopped watching the show instead I read your updates.Its so hilarious and amazing.
From where you get these smileys.Its so coool . I don't know about the show but your TRP is definitely  going to rise.You should do other shows update also.I love your  updates yaar. you rock.ClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update maria..
i already told na ekta won't reveal apeksha identity this week.. i am sure this crap will go for another one week..

-MariaMars-

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
wonderful update maria...
thank you
i think ekta wanted test our patience that's why she doing alll this we are going to think abut this episode for 4days after this we are expected one she showing different in serial...i think this week only one day i mean Tuesday's episode we enjoyed but all other 3days we cried specially yesterday i feel really bad for nuts i can't stop my tears ...i am not understand niharika loves which child i think she loves money and status...she don't know her countdown  already started aab niharika time to crying because priya will definitely reunite ram and his real mom...i hope nuts ko bhi problem nahi hoga karthik and his family totally support nuts...my guess is the precap is priya's dream.i hope this time my guess is true 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123-MariaMars-

vrsha93 Senior Member
vrsha93
vrsha93

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for d WU...HM ending ShockedBroken Heart  nd golu was very very rude...Angry

-MariaMars-

pavitra123 Senior Member
pavitra123
pavitra123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thanks maria for the wonderful update

-MariaMars-

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
thanks Maria
HM ends with so much negativityOuch---I never expected Ram would shout on Priya like thisAngry
I hope if Priya can tell sudhir what exactly she saw--like Ram keeping a hand on Apeeksha's head---then sudhir will make Priya think on different lines!

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I ws so upset last night..or shd I say m still upset over the things they have shown to this HM ending..then why put the trk in the first place...this is so bad...and now that they r back...Apeksha's trk still shows no signs of winding up...they r stretching this trk like no hell...all the articles regd Ram finding his mom in Australia and they getting reunited were all rubbish is wht I assume now...or they hv changed the trks completely...disappointed highly...nways thx maria

exactly the same thoughts resham... its soo upsetting.. i'm feeling hurt.. i know its a show, but still it is close to my heart and with gr8 talents like ram and sakshi and a good script, yet CVs are giving us such craps... just can't tolerate it.. i'm feeling bad for ram and sakshi , their talents getting wasted..Ouch

the problem is the CV's have been changed. During australia sequence, CV's were different and now new CVs. they are finding it difficult to connect the scenes.DeadSleepy One way its good HM is over, as they'll come back, the new CV's can start fresh.. but didn't want HM to end on a negative note.. wanted them to come back with smiling faces atleast if not love Ouch.. I don't want to talk about apeksha at all Dead

Mithra28

XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the update todays episode was really sad one first it was nats case i dont know why but i did felt bad for nats when she call niharika but instead got an ultimatum from her mother's side and second thind is obviously rayaCryCry

-MariaMars-

Go to top